News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz is NSFW?

Started by Martinus, August 19, 2014, 08:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

So, I noticed recently that some of the threads on Languish are blocked by my work filter and others aren't. It seemed to be unrelated to the topic of the thread so I investigated.

It seems that the only common denominator for all blocked threads is that... Raz posted in it.

:hmm:

Valmy

Standing up for the Russian minorities in the Baltics is blocked in Poland?  Not surprised.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

It's not a Polish filter - it's the firm's global. Funnily, for example all the pages in the Gay thread where Raz did not post are not blocked - but the thread Timmy just posted about tyrannosauri hunting in packs - where only Raz posted - is blocked.  :lol:

Martinus

And yeah, Raz's profile is blocked - but noone else's seems to be. :D

DontSayBanana

It probably has to do with a comment in his sig.  Think I've found the culprit, but if I'm right and post it, you won't be able to see this page anymore. ;)

It has to do with a rather unattractive feature of Pol Pot.
Experience bij!

Brazen

Picture threads and polls seem to be a factor in blocking threads as "adult content" from my work :hmm:

CountDeMoney

I use my smartphone at work, I wouldnt dare post from US Govt computers to this steamin pile of security threats.

Razgovory

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 19, 2014, 08:38:53 AM
It probably has to do with a comment in his sig.  Think I've found the culprit, but if I'm right and post it, you won't be able to see this page anymore. ;)

It has to do with a rather unattractive feature of Pol Pot.

Oh, I see.  I'll fix that.  It was something that Spellus said related to that weird anime dictators things.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Woohoo it worked. Thanks Raz.  :hug:

Quoting spellus is never a good idea, by the way. :contract:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Yes. Speaking of which, this has always made me wonder if Blizzard has Languish devs. :P

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on August 19, 2014, 10:13:04 AM
Can you see this?

Man the Lower Missoulan Basement 5-man was a rough one.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Dual-wield warrior Night Elves.  Deal.

Valmy

Martinus