News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Montreal 9/2~9/7

Started by Admiral Yi, August 17, 2014, 10:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

If I was still up north... :sleep:  Unless you're driving there.  Which would be crazy, but definitely within the realm of possibiliYis.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on August 18, 2014, 01:12:33 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 18, 2014, 07:48:34 AM
Again?

Why all the sass? I went to Montreal 3 years in a row and didn't get any.

Sassing you is harder.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 21, 2014, 05:26:15 PM
If I was still up north... :sleep:  Unless you're driving there.  Which would be crazy, but definitely within the realm of possibiliYis.

i drove last year.  Went through Michigan, now I can say I've been, don't need to do it again.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

OK campers, I'm turning in early to catch some rack time before my morning flight.  Be good to each other.

CountDeMoney

That's not our corporate governance model.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 01, 2014, 10:04:44 PM
That's not our corporate governance model.

I think for the most part we are pretty good. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon