The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 07, 2016, 11:29:35 PM
Guess I'll skip that black lives matter rally I planned on attending.

You should still go.  We still don't know that this isn't an act of Islamic terrorism.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 07, 2016, 11:37:12 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 07, 2016, 11:29:35 PM
Guess I'll skip that black lives matter rally I planned on attending.

You should still go.  We still don't know that this isn't an act of Islamic terrorism.

Nah.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

According to Fox News, one of the suspects was in a shootout with police and is now in custody.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Earlier one BLM protester said one of the cops provoked the shooting by "waving his gun" at the crowd at the precise moment when the shooting took place

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on July 07, 2016, 11:42:46 PM
Earlier one BLM protester said one of the cops provoked the shooting by "waving his gun" at the crowd at the precise moment when the shooting took place
:rolleyes:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

They are still saying one suspect is cornered.

LaCroix

Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2016, 11:36:54 PMWear cameo and open carry. Yeah right.

yeah right re: what? camo guy is 100% innocent. guy's brother was on live stream and said they were together standing around (pic confirms this), then camo's brother told camo to hand in his gun to police to avoid any mistake. so, after camo turned in his gun, he still gets blamed.  :D shitty night for him.

derspiess

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2016, 11:44:31 PM

That's right; it is theoretically impossible that a police officer's actions would ever escalate a situation, or draw their service weapons without cause.  Just. Doesn't. Happen.

11B4V

Fox is playing raw vid of a shooter on the ground.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 07, 2016, 11:53:16 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2016, 11:44:31 PM

That's right; it is theoretically impossible that a police officer's actions would ever escalate a situation, or draw their service weapons without cause.  Just. Doesn't. Happen.

Stick with that on this incident and you be a fool.

11B4V

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2016, 11:56:51 PM
Both suspects in custody

It is better the times we can take these shooters alive. It will be interesting to learn who they are and what exactly happened.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2016, 11:53:54 PM
Fox is playing raw vid of a shooter on the ground.

Fox News screwed up the video.  But when they got to the early part you see one of the gunmen assaulting the cop, with the cop going down :(