The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2016, 11:08:00 PM
This is true. This will do nothing but take headlines away from the Min. and BR shootings.

LE in general will be more edgy.

And fire up the Trump Machine along with it.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Phillip V

When was the last time race relations were this bad?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2016, 10:59:24 PM
1 suspect is black. So no crazy white boys.

With the sheer number of targets actually hit, I had ruled out Tony Romo pretty early on.

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on July 07, 2016, 10:59:05 PM
Wow.  You guys are just-- wow.
Yeah.  This is why I can't convince anyone to join here.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 07, 2016, 11:16:11 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2016, 10:59:24 PM
1 suspect is black. So no crazy white boys.

With the sheer number of targets actually hit, I had ruled out Tony Romo pretty early on.

Romo wouldn't have shot some in the back.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: Phillip V on July 07, 2016, 11:15:44 PM

When has everybody's relations been this bad? When have the relations between Republicans and Democrats been this bad? When have class relations been this bad?

Everybody is losing their damn minds. I am not sure why.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on July 07, 2016, 11:17:35 PM

Please tell me that better more civilized board out there if it is so outrageous here because I have yet to find it.

derspiess

Quote from: viper37 on July 07, 2016, 11:17:35 PM

I'm 1 for 1 :showoff: but he's an occasional lurker.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on July 07, 2016, 11:15:44 PM

Are you assuming they were ever "good", or just varying degrees of "less bad"?  Because that would really depend on who you're asking.

11B4V