The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Save it for Megyn Kelly's upcoming FOX special:  "Ferguson on Fire:  When Negros Get All Negro-like"

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

She's so dreamy.  Shame she's so evil, but that's what makes it hotter.

derspiess

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

I'd do naughty things to Alex Wanger. As long as she kept her mouth shut.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

For those of you who don't watch CNN, they've been loading up on the eye candy recently.

Monoriu

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2014, 04:59:59 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on November 26, 2014, 04:46:52 PM
We are rooting for the same side, the side against people who cause trouble  :hug:

Quiet, pinko.

You and I, the new axis of pinko  :hug:

Razgovory

Seedy already has more axises going on then 11 dimensional space-time.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on November 26, 2014, 06:00:29 PM
Seedy already has more axises going on then 11 dimensional space-time.

Axises?

Does that make him an Axisestentialist?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

:hmm:

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/07/25/st-louis-county-police-officer-charged/

QuoteCLAYTON, Mo. (AP) — A 13-year veteran of the St. Louis County Police
Department is charged with felony assault after striking a MetroLink passenger on
the hand with his expandable baton following an argument.

The county Prosecuting Attorney's Office on Friday charged 44-year-old Dawon Gore
of Ferguson with second-degree assault. He was jailed on a $3,500, cash-only bond.

Gore is accused of using excessive force against an unnamed 24-year-old light-rail
passenger in late April at the Hanley Road station in Clayton. He's been assigned to
the department's MetroLink unit since May 2012.

A police press release says the investigation was forwarded to prosecutor Bob
McCullough in early May with a recommendation to press charges.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point