The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Zoupa on July 27, 2020, 08:20:51 PM
Here's a YouTube link

https://youtu.be/ltmlvk9GAto

That one dude was right- he does indeed look like a white guy holding a Black Lives Matter sign.   :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

DGuller

So the guy says that "literally no one" believes the excuses about his nose?  :hmm: I'm not sure he understands the voters well enough to make it in politics.

Josquius

Well damn. Seems the American version of Daesh is hard at work trying to kick off that civil war they're after.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/06/16/accused-killer-of-california-cops-was-associated-with-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/#43498ec759bd

Totally missed this when it happened. Apparently anotjer case lately of a guy with an umbrella trying to start a riot.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Yeah it seems there are armed terroristic thugs coming to my town from the outside to threaten our city council with death for...um...something about antifa. So I guess I might have to attend city council meeting in the future to help defend my town from outside thugs. I mean fuck I would rather pull my eyeballs out then sit through a fucking city council meeting and now I get the additional pleasure of potentially sitting beside heavily armed nutjobs who do not even live anywhere near my town there to try to direct policy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Razgovory on July 28, 2020, 03:08:24 PM
Quote from: Tyr on July 28, 2020, 02:51:17 PM
Well damn. Seems the American version of Daesh is hard at work trying to kick off that civil war they're after.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/06/16/accused-killer-of-california-cops-was-associated-with-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/#43498ec759bd

It's very concerning.
There's been several examples of this with them - I think Richmond Police have said they think boogaloo boys were instigating recent violence.
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2020, 04:25:08 PM
Yeah it seems there are armed terroristic thugs coming to my town from the outside to threaten our city council with death for...um...something about antifa. So I guess I might have to attend city council meeting in the future to help defend my town from outside thugs. I mean fuck I would rather pull my eyeballs out then sit through a fucking city council meeting and now I get the additional pleasure of potentially sitting beside heavily armed nutjobs who do not even live anywhere near my town there to try to direct policy.

This reminds of a story about how boring city council meetings are.  My mother was elected to the city council and she was sworn in during one of the meetings.  On the front page of the local paper they had a picture of a man sleeping on one of the benches for observers.  The caption said "unknown man sleeps during council meeting".  The unknown man was, of course, my father.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Yep I am now attending these boring stupid city council meetings thanks to these heavily armed nutjobs starting Thursday. Fuck 2020.

And of course the member of the council getting the most intimidation is the woman, because of course.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2020, 06:31:01 PM
Yep I am now attending these boring stupid city council meetings thanks to these heavily armed nutjobs starting Thursday. Fuck 2020.

And of course the member of the council getting the most intimidation is the woman, because of course.

She should threaten to sit with each of them, alone, one at a time, in a separate room.  Watch them run.

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on July 28, 2020, 02:51:17 PM

Totally missed this when it happened. Apparently anotjer case lately of a guy with an umbrella trying to start a riot.

Isn't that exactly what Charles Manson was up to with his "Helter Skelter" murders - trying to incite a race war?

So this is a tradition.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

How does white people murdering a white actress do that anyway?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2020, 06:31:01 PM

It's because they're terrified of her. She might scream rape in the middle of the city council meeting and damn them all to prison - or have a headline written about them -  for no reason at all.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 28, 2020, 09:15:20 PM

Perhaps not the best plan ever made ...
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 28, 2020, 09:15:20 PM

Manson supposedly wanted the police to think that these murders (and that of Gary Hindman, killed by a Manson acolyte a couple of months before) were carried out by the Black panthers as part of the start of a race war.  There's a strong theory that the whole "Helter Skelter" thing was just an attempt to cover up that first a murder, not to start a race war.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!