The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

The color of surrender!

Or of white supremacy!

11B4V

Us Government: Socially retarded since 1775.

11B4V

Admiral Yi

I really don't see the big deal.  Basic white. 

merithyn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 12, 2020, 03:38:02 PM

Most other times, you are correct. Right now? A little tone (ha!) deaf.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

11B4V

Quote from: merithyn on June 12, 2020, 04:37:47 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 12, 2020, 03:38:02 PM

Most other times, you are correct. Right now? A little tone (ha!) deaf.

Exactly

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

11B4V

Quote from: Tamas on June 12, 2020, 04:53:39 PM
It's a fucking facemask.

:lol:

Is it?

All the same style, all the same cloth material, etc.