The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: The Larch on June 09, 2020, 03:14:28 PM
QuoteStephen Miller, who crafted Trump's immigration policy at the southern border, including separating families and caging children, is preparing a White House speech on race relations.

Brace yourselves.

This should be good. :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

"There are good people on both sides, acknowledge that fact and clear the streets or you will be shot"

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2020, 02:55:09 PM
Yet when I was delivering pizzas not one person said "thank you for your service"  :mad:

But really I would have preferred a tip anyway.
The delivery workers very much are key workers - especially the poor lads schlepping my Deliveroo to me - and I thank (and tip) them all :goodboy:
Let's bomb Russia!

HisMajestyBOB

A few leaked quotes:

"...Let us turn a deaf ear to those who would interpret Christian brotherhood as racial equality."
"...the sickening and saddest feature...the considerable number of degenerate white women giving birth to mulatto children..."
"...insanity, tendency to crime, and immorality are almost surely transmitted to their children, especially when both parents are of the same class. The worst forms of undesirables born amongst us are those whose parents are of different races."
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

PDH

And those are the positive, affirmative quotes.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

merithyn

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on June 09, 2020, 03:37:01 PM
A few leaked quotes:

"...Let us turn a deaf ear to those who would interpret Christian brotherhood as racial equality."
"...the sickening and saddest feature...the considerable number of degenerate white women giving birth to mulatto children..."
"...insanity, tendency to crime, and immorality are almost surely transmitted to their children, especially when both parents are of the same class. The worst forms of undesirables born amongst us are those whose parents are of different races."

Leaked from what?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Sheilbh

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on June 09, 2020, 03:37:01 PM
A few leaked quotes:

"And some, I assume, are good people."
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Those are famous quotes from Jim Crow advocates a hundred years ago Meri
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2020, 04:05:18 PM

They're still used today.

I thought he was saying that they leaked from some hot mic or something. I hadn't read the stuff prior to about Miller writing the speech.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

crazy canuck

Quote from: merithyn on June 09, 2020, 04:09:34 PM

I thought he was saying that they leaked from some hot mic or something. I hadn't read the stuff prior to about Miller writing the speech.

A perfectly reasonable assumption to make

Valmy

I know. It was just a FYI. That was the point he was making.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: The Larch on June 09, 2020, 03:14:28 PM
QuoteStephen Miller, who crafted Trump's immigration policy at the southern border, including separating families and caging children, is preparing a White House speech on race relations.

Brace yourselves.

Oh, this ought to be good...
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2020, 05:20:03 PM

I know. It was just a FYI. That was the point he was making.

Yep.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help