The Shooting Gallery: Police Violence MEGATHREAD

Started by Syt, August 11, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on June 05, 2020, 01:36:55 AM
One Angry Gamer has released a "traitor list" of companies and people voicing support of BLM:

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/traitors-of-america/

:lol:

That is one long freaking list. It makes it look like America is a traitor to America. Is it a joke?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

He includes youtubers, so it's a joke whether he means it or not.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on June 05, 2020, 01:52:57 AM
He includes youtubers, so it's a joke whether he means it or not.

Just to be sure he also includes Youtube.

Anyway One Angry Gamer? Pffft there is only one Angry Gamer and his name is James Rolfe. What a poser.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Larch

When even the NFL and the WWE are "Traitors to America" in your book, maybe you should review your book. Anyway, who's this person and why should anyone listen to such a diatribe?

The Brain

Well the Republicans are traitors to America these days, so old certainties can no longer be counted on.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

So according to GOP Senator Mike Lee, the Mayor of D.C. has kicked all the soldiers out of the hotels.

If the Mayor has the consent of the hotel owners, then this would be the first 3rd Amendment case in history!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on June 05, 2020, 01:36:55 AM
One Angry Gamer has released a "traitor list" of companies and people voicing support of BLM:

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/traitors-of-america/

:lol:

Wow. A lot of "what about Hong Kong! 111" whataboutism there.
Which is just nonsensical on so many levels. Do they really think the BLM protestors are against the Hong Kong protestors?
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Ok, so this is where Walmart draws the line.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Fair enough. I expect NRA, GOP, etc. to come out in condemnation again. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Tamas

Syt

Let's arrest an EMT and a woman on a stretcher for being out past curfew.

—Stephen Jay Gould