Started by obamafailed, August 07, 2014, 05:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

obamafailed

Preved-Medved

The authoritative answer, funny...

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grinning_Colossus

The great statesman Vladimir Putin can shit more times than that in a single hour.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

mongers

Bollocks, this thread really outclasses my lastest OP.  :mad:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I don't know about Obama, but you sure failed.  Go shoot down some more airliners, fuckface.

Ed Anger

Razgovory

Hmmm.  It seems the psi-ops algorithms that Hans was working on still need a little work.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on August 07, 2014, 05:55:24 PM
I don't know about Obama, but you sure failed.  Go shoot down some more airliners, fuckface.

Damn, Vm, for a moment I thought you were going all passive-aggressive on me.  :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

MadImmortalMan

Can someone explain this Preved-Medved shit to me? I don't know what it means.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

I think he's calling Michael Medved a perv.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

grumbler

Thanks.  I had guessed it was some kind of weird advertising for a fake medicine, but now I know better.  :smarty:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 08, 2014, 01:22:47 AM
It's a Russian meme, explanation below...(NSFW!).

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/preved-medved-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B4-%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B4

OK, so I understand the origin, but I don't really understand why it would come up- is it like a Russian "you got served!" kinda dealie?
Experience bij!

Tonitrus

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 08, 2014, 02:58:50 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on August 08, 2014, 01:22:47 AM
It's a Russian meme, explanation below...(NSFW!).

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/preved-medved-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B4-%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B4

OK, so I understand the origin, but I don't really understand why it would come up- is it like a Russian "you got served!" kinda dealie?

If you mean in reference to the OP?  No idea, probably just  some kind of unintelligible Russky robo-spam.