News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Your prefernce

Started by dps, June 10, 2009, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What hair color do you prefer in a potential romantic partner?

Blonde
8 (12.1%)
Brunette
19 (28.8%)
Redhead
21 (31.8%)
No Preference
18 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Martinus

Don't have a real preference, but for some reason ginger/redhead guys (especially with short hair and sideburns) totally make me hot.  :blush:

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on June 11, 2009, 03:47:06 AM
Don't have a real preference, but for some reason ginger/redhead guys (especially with short hair and sideburns) totally make me hot.  :blush:

So you're a fan of Damian Lewis?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Brazen

Martinus

Well, that guy is not my type for other reasons - his face is too thin, his skin looks unhealthy, and his facial hair seems unkempt etc.

That being said, I guess my favourite hair colour is somewhere in between blond and ginger (something called strawberry blond, really). Like Ewan McGregor, whom I consider the hottest man alive.  :scots:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Doesn't matter.

There's countless variations of brunettes, blondes will always be blondes, and redheads are either hit or miss:  when they're good, they're very, very good but when they're bad, woof.

Viking

my "prefernce" is for people who can spell "preference", or at least use a spell checker.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Brazen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 11, 2009, 05:44:55 AM
when they're bad, woof.
That's the noise they make when you set fire to them.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on June 11, 2009, 05:47:55 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 11, 2009, 05:44:55 AM
when they're bad, woof.
That's the noise they make when you set fire to them.

Some of them look like they've been set on fire.  And had it put out with an ice pick.

Grey Fox

I voted Blondes.

but what I'm really a sucker for is redheads faking to be blondes.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PDH

Hair color?  Who the fuck cares?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

I don't discriminate.  :)
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DontSayBanana

Quote from: PDH on June 11, 2009, 09:16:27 AM

It's more fun to look down and see red bobbing up and down than blonde. :contract:

Brunette runs a close second; it's really just blondes I have a problem with (probably a little bit of self-hate there).
Experience bij!

Malthus

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 11, 2009, 09:28:07 AM
Quote from: PDH on June 11, 2009, 09:16:27 AM

It's more fun to look down and see red bobbing up and down than blonde. :contract:

I hope you mean that as in "...while going down on you" rather than "...after tosssing overboard".

On Languish, one can never be sure.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Malthus on June 11, 2009, 09:57:26 AM
I hope you mean that as in "...while going down on you" rather than "...after tosssing overboard".

On Languish, one can never be sure.  :P

Just reverse it for tossing overbooard. ;)

Anyway, blondes can be attractive, too, but they've got more of an uphill struggle in that regard where I'm concerned. They need to be smokin' before I can forgive the mass of yellow hair. :contract:

And Syt: girl number one is a bad Photoshop job. There is no way that she's that skinny without us being able to play "count the ribs."
Experience bij!