News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Silvio: My new hero

Started by Ed Anger, June 10, 2009, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06062009/news/worldnews/bad_nudes_for_silvio_172857.htm

QuoteItalian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi was thrust deep into another sex scandal yesterday when photos of topless babes sunbathing at his villa and of a naked guy standing by the pool were made public.

The five racy photos, published by Spain's El Pais newspaper, threaten to politically sink the 72-year-old billionaire who already is embroiled in a soap opera about the nature of his friendship with 18-year-old aspiring model Noemi Letizia.

Questions about his private life, along with a probe into his alleged use of state planes to fly guests and entertainers to his private seaside mansion in Sardinia, have become explosive topics before European Union elections.

The naughty shots included one of two women in string bikinis sunbathing topless. There was one of a naked man standing next to a woman poolside.

There also was one of Berlusconi walking with a sexy lady -- both fully dressed -- and another shot of him standing with five guests.

Berlusconi is the only one whose face is shown. The features of the others are blurred.

They were among hundreds of party pictures reportedly taken by photographer Antonello Zappadu. Berlusconi fought back, denouncing El Pais for publishing photos taken from outside the mansion's gates.

"I am not frightened. These are innocent photos. There is no scandal, but there has been an aggressive intrusion into my private life," Berlusconi said on Italian public radio. "The photos show people bathing in a Jacuzzi inside a private property, something party guests were invited to do."

Former Czech prime minister Mirek Topolanek admitted he was the naked man in the picture, but charged that it was a doctored photo, Agence-France Press reported yesterday.

Italian prosecutors ordered the seizure of about 300 photos last week and Berlusconi's lawyer said he would sue both the Spanish newspaper and an Italian paper that reprinted them.

Berlusconi yesterday again said his relationship with Letizia was not improper -- and vowed to resign if it turned out he wasn't telling the truth. 

yeah. The photos were rather disappointing though. Not enough chicks boob pictures and too much Czech boner. Total violation of the one penis in the area rule.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I didn't see any nude pics attached, but thank you for the photo of Sil. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I'm glad you could report old news in a new thread. :)

I already provided in depth reporting on the Czech boner.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Yeah, how many threads on this do we need? Moreover, didn't Ed even post in the old thread?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

No, thankfully the old man did not.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

I Killed Kenny

where are the photos anyway?

The Larch

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on June 10, 2009, 11:47:57 PM
Yeah, how many threads on this do we need? Moreover, didn't Ed even post in the old thread?

As many as we need. As many as we need.

Unlike most people here, I don't sit and refresh the news websites constantly hoping to get updates on their cause of the day or to confirm their petty ideologies. So shockingly, it was new to me.

Syt

You saw it on the Daily Show, right?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

BTW, why is everyone saying that the Czech guy had a boner?  That was a partial erection at best.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on June 11, 2009, 06:21:50 AM
You saw it on the Daily Show, right?

I don't watch unfunny shows. Which Stewart and the other guy is. Painfully unfunny.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 11, 2009, 06:13:08 AM
Unlike most people here, I don't sit and refresh the news websites constantly hoping to get updates on their cause of the day or to confirm their petty ideologies. So shockingly, it was new to me.

It has been a thread here for a while now.  Pitiful attack btw.

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on June 11, 2009, 10:01:03 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 11, 2009, 06:13:08 AM

It has been a thread here for a while now.  Pitiful attack btw.

Wasn't really an attack. It was a small jab at the Marti and Tim types.  :blush:

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on June 11, 2009, 09:16:48 AM
BTW, why is everyone saying that the Czech guy had a boner?  That was a partial erection at best.

What is with your Head of State dick obsession?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned