News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Donald Trump ousts Prejean as Miss California

Started by garbon, June 10, 2009, 03:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 10, 2009, 06:50:34 PM
Except it did.  The only reason she's fired is because she's lazy.  The next one will probably hate gays even more.  Everyone hates gays.

The New Miss California on Prejean:
QuoteOn Prejean's anti-gay marriage answer: "The problem is that it's not just about what she believes, she has signed on for a position as Miss California and she cannot represent the entire state based upon her own beliefs. She can go for that cause as Carrie, but not as Miss California."

She may hate gays but she keeps the sunshine image.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 10, 2009, 06:50:41 PM
And I don't give a crap about the institution; I just won't fap to rednecks on principle. :D

You played the bisexual card. Clearly, you fap at everything with a pulse.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

So, now she can do that Playboy spread without having to worry about losing the title  :hug:
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Viking on June 10, 2009, 06:56:47 PM
So, now she can do that Playboy spread without having to worry about losing the title  :hug:
Playboy spread is an oxymoron.:thumbsdown:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2009, 06:53:25 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 10, 2009, 06:50:41 PM
And I don't give a crap about the institution; I just won't fap to rednecks on principle. :D

You played the bisexual card. Clearly, you fap at everything with a pulse.

Just because I go for men and women doesn't mean I have to go for all men and women. Hicks are to me what AA-cups are to Cal. :P
Experience bij!

Sophie Scholl

So... you only look at online stuff after doing a very thorough amount of research on the model and know their views and standpoints on important and anti-redneck issues?  Most impressive.  That's a hell of a lot more work than I do.  I generally aim for chicks I think are hot and I'm done.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on June 10, 2009, 08:04:55 PM
So... you only look at online stuff after doing a very thorough amount of research on the model and know their views and standpoints on important and anti-redneck issues?  Most impressive.  That's a hell of a lot more work than I do.  I generally aim for chicks I think are hot and I'm done.
I think he's saying he'll only strangle the trouser snake as long as he doesn't have positive information that a given chick is a redneck. 

Which is still pretty weird but not as weird as what you said.

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 10, 2009, 08:19:06 PM
Quote from: Judas Iscariot on June 10, 2009, 08:04:55 PM
I think he's saying he'll only strangle the trouser snake as long as he doesn't have positive information that a given chick is a redneck. 

Which is still pretty weird but not as weird as what you said.
It's so weird that I don't believe him.  I think he's a liar.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: alfred russel on June 10, 2009, 06:45:51 PM
Quote from: Caliga on June 10, 2009, 03:26:28 PM
Wasn't she fired because she refused to do appearances as Miss California or some shit....?

Eh, who cares, she'll definitely have a career of some sort anyway.

I think I saw a commercial that she was going to host some fox news show (not permanently, just a one time gig). Apparently she has all the Fox News qualifications: pretty, blonde, young, big boobs, hates gays.
:yes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Neil on June 10, 2009, 08:23:35 PM
It's so weird that I don't believe him.  I think he's a liar.
He says he's a bisexual, so on that basis we already know he is a liar.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2009, 06:52:24 PM

The New Miss California on Prejean:
Quote"The problem is that it's not just about what she believes, she has signed on for a position as Miss California and she cannot represent the entire state based upon her own beliefs. She can go for that cause as Carrie, but not as Miss California."

That seems an odd statement to me. On any political issue there are two or more sides. Unless the woman in question refuses to answer the question she must chose one side or the other, whereupon she is no longer representing the entire state.

Also, given that California voted for prop 8 one could argue that she does represent the majority opinion in California.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 10, 2009, 09:59:37 PM
Also, given that California voted for prop 8 one could argue that she does represent the majority opinion in California.

Yep...entire = majority. :)

Besides, no Tim, beauty pageant contestants and politicians are skilled (or at least supposed to be) at giving non-answers.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2009, 09:55:30 PM
He says he's a bisexual, so on that basis we already know he is a liar.

Ah. The World According to Garbon.

You're right about pure bis where it's an exact 50-50 split. Girls I go out and look for, but some guys I'm just a sucker for.

Anyway, explanation: I'm just picky. On girls: Hick drawl = turnoff. Blonde = turnoff. Any costume stuff involving the stereotypical tied shirt and daisy dukes, including pigtails = turnoff. Sound of oxygen being wasted as soon as the bitch opens her mouth makes my dick shrink faster than the thought of Ayatollah Khameini naked on a cold night.
Experience bij!

garbon

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2009, 10:02:24 PM
Yep...entire = majority. :)
Yep... "entire" = meaningful when it comes to opinions.  :)
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!