News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Shootout at the Holocaust Museum in DC

Started by jimmy olsen, June 10, 2009, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 11, 2009, 04:14:49 PM
Oh yeah, guess which political party he was a registered member of.  (Hint, the msm isn't reporting it.)
I'm guessing he didn't vote Obama though.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Hansmeister

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 11, 2009, 04:17:04 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on June 11, 2009, 04:14:49 PM
Oh yeah, guess which political party he was a registered member of.  (Hint, the msm isn't reporting it.)
I'm guessing he didn't vote Obama though.

I doubt it, he also believed Obama wasn't a US citizen.  He also hated McCain and Hillary, so maybe he voted for Nager?

Ed Anger

There is supposedly a page out there where the dude had an email spat with Tom Clancy. Von Brunn must have read Red Rabbit and spazzed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 11, 2009, 04:13:20 PM
Yes, actually they are.  Berkeley is famous for its anti-semitic rallies, and it ain't conservatives that march on that campus.  Indeed, the whole divesture movement, "zionism is racism", "neocon" conspiracy mongering, and justifying terrorist attacks against jews is a hallmark of the left.

Von Brunn believed Bush was behind 9-11, hated Foxnews (particularly Bill O'Reilly), and opposed capitalism.  He was an all-around loon but certainly more of a leftist on the ideological spectrum.

Yeah people left and right rush to hate the Jews.  Even leftwing Jews rush to hate themselves.

I really doubt a guy with that many extreme views would be placeable on the left or right ideological spectrum.  After awhile you are just loony.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Hansmeister

Quote from: Valmy on June 11, 2009, 04:29:58 PM
Yes, actually they are.  Berkeley is famous for its anti-semitic rallies, and it ain't conservatives that march on that campus.  Indeed, the whole divesture movement, "zionism is racism", "neocon" conspiracy mongering, and justifying terrorist attacks against jews is a hallmark of the left.

Von Brunn believed Bush was behind 9-11, hated Foxnews (particularly Bill O'Reilly), and opposed capitalism.  He was an all-around loon but certainly more of a leftist on the ideological spectrum.

Yeah people left and right rush to hate the Jews.  Even leftwing Jews rush to hate themselves.

I really doubt a guy with that many extreme views would be placeable on the left or right ideological spectrum.  After awhile you are just loony.

Indeed, he seemed to believe pretty much every nutty conspiracy theory out there, no matter where it originated.

Queequeg

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 11, 2009, 04:31:30 PM

Indeed, he seemed to believe pretty much every nutty conspiracy theory out there, no matter where it originated.
Then can we just agree to call him "nutty" rather than "far left" or "far right"?  I think we can all agree that the fuckwit extremes have more in common with each other than their moderate cousins on the left or right. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Hansmeister

Quote from: Queequeg on June 11, 2009, 04:36:31 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on June 11, 2009, 04:31:30 PM

Then can we just agree to call him "nutty" rather than "far left" or "far right"?  I think we can all agree that the fuckwit extremes have more in common with each other than their moderate cousins on the left or right.

Of course, I just used my God-given right to point out that Raz was an idiot for claiming von Brunn was "right-wing".

DGuller

I think it's fairly safe to assume that someone who's both a Stormfront guy and a Ron Paul supporter is on the right side of idiocy.

Malthus

Why do these guys never shoot up an aquarium to save the world from Cthulhu? That's what I want to know.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

lustindarkness

Quote from: Malthus on June 11, 2009, 05:07:03 PM
Why do these guys never shoot up an aquarium to save the world from Cthulhu? That's what I want to know.
Aquariums might be a tool of the Old Ones.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Most people realize HP Lovecraft is shit.

Malthus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 11, 2009, 05:17:36 PM

Most people realize neo-Nazism is shit.  :P

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: Malthus on June 11, 2009, 05:22:34 PM

:D

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on June 11, 2009, 05:22:34 PM

Given Lovecraft's racism, they're two great tastes that go together!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point