News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Dominion Day Languish!

Started by Barrister, July 01, 2014, 09:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

KRonn

PRC

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

garbon

I'm guessing you mean Canada Day? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I didn't think Canada was still a Dominion.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on July 01, 2014, 03:34:41 PM

BB is a Conservative - therefore he lives in the past.  There's nothing to celebrate since it's hot as all hell outside.  I hate summer!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Valmy

Yeah?  So?  And we are not a newly independent collection of 13 former colonies anymore either.  But I still plan on celebrating July 4th.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on July 01, 2014, 06:29:48 PM

Yeah?  So?  And we are not a newly independent collection of 13 former colonies anymore either.  But I still plan on celebrating July 4th.

I'm not sure it's the same.  Sort of like celebrating the Charter of Massachusetts.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2014, 12:40:46 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 01, 2014, 12:06:39 PM
Yay Moving Day!

:mad:

Celebrate our Dominion today!

I did! I watched the BC Boys Choir sing God Save the Queen and Oh Canada.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Savonarola

Happy Dominion Day, Canucks!, (Bon Jour de la Confédération, Habitants!)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2014, 03:14:12 PM
I'm guessing you mean Canada Day? :unsure:

I said Dominion Day, and I mean what I say.   :cool:

viper37

Quote from: Savonarola on July 01, 2014, 09:35:37 PM
Happy Dominion Day, Canucks!, (Bon Jour de la Confédération, Habitants!)
Merci :)

What's wonderful with 1st of July, is that we can freely move this day off.  Mine was yesterday :cool:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.