And we're back!

Main Menu

SCOTUS decides for Hobby Lobby

Started by merithyn, June 30, 2014, 12:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2014, 11:49:13 AM
Quote from: derspiess on July 08, 2014, 11:01:13 AM
Here's NOW's "Dirty 100".  Start the boycotting, y'all. 

http://now.org/resource/birth-control-mandate-lawsuits/

Especially those Little Sisters of the Poor, who have had it coming for a while now.

I don't knowingly do business with any of those groups.

:rolleyes:  Don't pretend like we don't know about your longstanding relationship with Reaching Souls International.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Quote from: derspiess on July 08, 2014, 12:30:00 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 08, 2014, 11:01:13 AM
Here's NOW's "Dirty 100".  Start the boycotting, y'all. 

http://now.org/resource/birth-control-mandate-lawsuits/

Especially those Little Sisters of the Poor, who have had it coming for a while now.

:rolleyes:  Don't pretend like we don't know about your longstanding relationship with Reaching Souls International.

That's Marty.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Maximus

grumbler

Quote from: Maximus on July 08, 2014, 03:39:33 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 08, 2014, 11:03:05 AM
Everybody thinks Hans is smart.
We do?

When Valmy and Cal get into a tardfight, ignore them.  They say silly things.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on July 08, 2014, 04:33:24 PM
We do?

Huh?  We hardly ever fight...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on July 08, 2014, 04:35:00 PM
Quote from: grumbler on July 08, 2014, 04:33:24 PM
We do?

Huh?  We hardly ever fight...

Huh?  Who is saying you frequently fight?  When you do fight, though, you say silly things, IMO, like "everybody thinks Hans is smart."  He's not stupid, but he is far wordier than smart people are.  Minsky is smart.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Berkut

Man, I sure hope wordy people can be smart... :(
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

So no Liberty University sweatshirts this Christmas?

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on July 08, 2014, 07:57:46 PM
Wordy people can't be smart?

Smart people aren't wordy.  Using more words than necessary isn't the choice smart people make.

Bayraktar!