News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Guess who's back.....

Started by capturedfairy, June 25, 2014, 10:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Don't keep us in suspense.  Who?  :unsure:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

capturedfairy

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Hurrah!  Languish is not dying!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on June 25, 2014, 10:41:12 AM
Hurrah!  Languish is not dying!

Look at how our female membership has skyrocketed!  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

Welcome back, CF.

I think you'll find not much has changed around here!  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on June 25, 2014, 10:43:36 AM

Only everything. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2014, 10:45:10 AM

Oh, yeah.  I forgot.

Ignore what I said about "not much has changed," CF.  Garbo changed his avatar, and so everything is now different. :P
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on June 25, 2014, 11:08:13 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2014, 10:45:10 AM

Oh, yeah.  I forgot.

Ignore what I said about "not much has changed," CF.  Garbo changed his avatar, and so everything is now different. :P

Actually I used to use this avatar back when CF posted so that's probably one thing that didn't change. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Grumbler's grumpiness remains at constant maximum levels.  That is the rock that keeps us all grounded.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."