And we're back!

Main Menu

Guess who's back.....

Started by capturedfairy, June 25, 2014, 10:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

I have noticed that his grumpiness is equal to the square of his daily post count.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2014, 11:11:43 AM
Actually I used to use this avatar back when CF posted so that's probably one thing that didn't change. -_-

I wish you'd change it now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on June 25, 2014, 11:08:13 AM
Oh, yeah.  I forgot.

Ignore what I said about "not much has changed," CF.  Garbo changed his avatar, and so everything is now different. :P

Also, his hair's no longer purple.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 25, 2014, 11:32:49 AM
Quote from: grumbler on June 25, 2014, 11:08:13 AM
Oh, yeah.  I forgot.

Ignore what I said about "not much has changed," CF.  Garbo changed his avatar, and so everything is now different. :P

Also, his hair's no longer purple.

At least that is the claim.

Welcome back CF. I hardly knew you but hopefully will now :)

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 25, 2014, 11:27:28 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2014, 11:11:43 AM
Actually I used to use this avatar back when CF posted so that's probably one thing that didn't change. -_-

I wish you'd change it now.

<_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

capturedfairy

I forgot how interesting all of you are.

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on June 25, 2014, 11:14:15 AM
Grumbler's grumpiness remains at constant maximum levels.  That is the rock that keeps us all grounded.
Indeed.   :lol:

I am famously grumpy, especially when you challenge anything about the sacrosanct Big 12.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 25, 2014, 11:22:57 AM
I have noticed that his grumpiness is equal to the square of his daily post count.

I have noticed that, for both of us, a grumpiness equal to the square of the number of Raz posts we each respond to.  :D
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on June 25, 2014, 01:14:28 PM
I am famously grumpy, especially when you challenge anything about the sacrosanct Big 12.

I apologize for my iconoclastic ways.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

capturedfairy

I see not much has changed   :D

Valmy

Quote from: capturedfairy on June 25, 2014, 01:32:19 PM
I see not much has changed   :D

Oh yeah?  I have two kids now.  BB is working on breeding a hockey team.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."