Russian slop
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

A best of the perceived worst?  If done right, Irish or Russian...leaning more towards russian.

DGuller

Caliga

I vote for Crimean cuisine.  By which I mean Russian cuisine, of course. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on June 23, 2014, 05:28:27 PM
I vote for Crimean cuisine.  By which I mean Russian cuisine, of course. :)
:yeahright: There is only one vote for Russian cuisine.

Liep

So you limit the Scandinavian cuisine to rotten fish? Or does it include the New Nordic? (A buzzword that is now thoroughly killed after Carlsberg released a shandy under that name).
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

These places are all known for strong alcohol that kills your taste buds so you can get the food down.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

The only way to win is not to play.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

English heart attack inducing breakfast is awesome so I say:

King George and old England forever!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Judging by the poll results, a lot of us are still bitter about The Exodus 11 years later.

derspiess

Scandinavian for the Swedish meatballs and pfefferkuchen.  Unless you're limiting it to rotten fish, in which case I boycott.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Norgy

:lol:

Scandinavia has more to offer than rotted fish.

Swedish meatballs, Danish Christmas duck. Traditional folksy food here in Norway is cod, herring, lamb and lots of pork.

Consider the Norwegian potato ball, which is mashed potato with bacon or salted side of pork boiled or fried. Cod is probably the best fish there is, and a filet of cod with chopped almonds, melted butter and a boiled egg served with potato, aspargus and carrots is nothing but lovely. In the northern parts, they skip the butter and use bacon and bacon fat.

And you can't go wrong with a whale casserole or steak of elk.