News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The vagina wall claims a victim

Started by Brazen, June 23, 2014, 03:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

QuoteA student has reportedly had to be rescued after getting stuck inside a giant stone vagina.

The exchange student from America is believed to have climbed inside the marble sculpture in Tubingen, Germany, on Friday afternoon, for a dare.

However, once inside he found he was stuck.

Five emergency vehicles and 22 firemen are believed to have eventually eased the unnamed man out but not before someone took a picture and posted it on social media site Imgur.

The man, whose legs got wedged at the bottom of the art installation, was eventually freed and was said to be 'really embarrassed'.

Erick Guzman, who took the images and posted them online, said: 'I was there!!! He just wanted to take a funny picture.

'The fire department was not really amused, and he was really embarrassed.'

The sculpture is by a Peruvian artist called Fernando de la jara and has been at the Tubingen University in the German town for the last 13 years in the Institute for Microbiology.

The sculpture is called Pi-Chacan, which is said to mean 'love making' in Peruvian-Indian.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/22/student-gets-stuck-inside-giant-stone-vagina-4771752/

Norgy

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Norgy

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

On being releases he said to the first fireman "Hi man"
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Brazen

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Quote from: Brazen on June 23, 2014, 06:46:16 AM
It was a labia of love.

:lol: The chance to say that is why you made this thread, isn't it?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Syt

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/06/american-bro-gets-stuck-in-giant-german-vagina.html?mid=facebook_dailyintelligencer

QuoteIn the most graphic internationally viewed birth scene since Kourtney Kardashian's, it took 22 rescue workers to help free a 20-year-old exchange student from a marble sculpture depicting the source of life on Friday in Tuebingen, Germany. "It was a dare," said the squad leader of the local fire department. "The young man had tried to pose for an unusual photo and climbed into the artwork." He could not climb out alone.

Someone claiming to be the kid's friend posted photos of the incident to — where else? — Reddit.

The statue, Chacán-Pi (Making Love), is the work of Peruvian artist Fernando de la Jara and has sat outside of Tübingen University's institute for microbiology and virology since 2001. It's valued at $173,000.

"We were able to pull the victim out with our bare hands after about 30 minutes," said the rescue chief, who could not help but add that a "forceps delivery was not necessary." The town's mayor told a local paper that he could not imagine how the dude got caught, "even when considering the most extreme adolescent fantasies," adding, "To reward such a masterly achievement with the use of 22 firefighters almost pains my soul."

The "victim" will never hear the end of the lubrication jokes. He deserves it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Europeans never cease to be amazed by American genius for um...whatever that was.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on June 23, 2014, 02:04:00 PM
Someone claiming to be the kid's friend posted photos of the incident to — where else? — Reddit.

'Thanks, friend'.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2014, 02:12:05 PM
Europeans never cease to be amazed by American genius for um...whatever that was.

If it was in America, he could have sued the artist for making an unsafe stone vagina.   :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."