Started by Tamas, June 10, 2014, 07:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Siege on February 10, 2015, 05:02:37 PM
After raping her multiple times.
Muslims love raping their enemies.
Saw an article saying she may have been 'given' to a senior ISIS commander in a forced marriage.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: alfred russel on February 10, 2015, 10:09:08 AMWhat I was getting at is that everyone is cheering for the Kurdish fighters in Kobane against ISIS, and citizen k is posting propaganda videos from the YPG, which is affiliated with the PKK which has a communist ideology and is considered by the US and EU to be a terrorist organization.

The Iraqi Kurds are better than ISIS by a country mile, they were better than Saddam too. They've been U.S. allies for 20 years and for good reason. It's a dumb mans game to not be for guys like that, especially considering we're much closer with many nations that are far more flawed than the Kurds.

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on February 10, 2015, 05:07:37 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 10, 2015, 11:05:32 AM
Quote from: Caliga on February 10, 2015, 10:52:56 AM
"ISIL is a hateful and abhorrent terrorist group whose actions stand in stark contrast to the spirit of people like Kayla," Obama added.

Whoa, he called them terrorists??

But not islamic terrorists.
He never uses both words in the same sentence.

Nor does he mentions the actual name of Mohammed, because as a muslim he can't without saying PBUH, which would out him as a muslim to everybody.

If I can find one statement where he does say Mohammed's name, and prove you to be a liar, what will you concede?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on February 10, 2015, 10:32:45 PM
If I can find one statement where he does say Mohammed's name, and prove you to be a liar, what will you concede?

Do it for me, the idea that one of his conspiracy theories might be well-founded is unnerving.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 10, 2015, 11:03:48 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 10, 2015, 10:32:45 PM

Do it for me, the idea that one of his conspiracy theories might be well-founded is unnerving.

We already did this. I already posted about a speech where Obama said Muhammad's name.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

And your speech had Obama say "praise be unto them".
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on February 10, 2015, 10:00:25 PM

The Iraqi Kurds are better than ISIS by a country mile, they were better than Saddam too. They've been U.S. allies for 20 years and for good reason. It's a dumb mans game to not be for guys like that, especially considering we're much closer with many nations that are far more flawed than the Kurds.

Oh yeah, the Kurds are the lesser of two evils. But they are still flawed, and we shouldn't forget that (which was the point I was trying to get at).

FWIW, the Turks are probably the most reasonable in the neighborhood. People freak out about Erdogan, but we judge him by european standards. The PKK pulls stunts like threatening any non Kurdish parties running in Kurdish areas in order to ensure the Kurds express their "kurdishness" when the votes are counted. Certainly better than ISIS, probably better than Saddam, probably better than Saudi Arabia, but still fucked up.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 10, 2015, 11:34:40 PM
And your speech had Obama say "praise be unto them".

He did grow up for a time in a muslim majority country. If it is considered disrespectful to just say "mohammed" when referring to the prophet it is likely he would be attuned to that and not toss the word out there all the time. Doesn't mean he is muslim.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Fate

Quote from: alfred russel on February 10, 2015, 10:09:08 AMWhat I was getting at is that everyone is cheering for the Kurdish fighters in Kobane against ISIS, and citizen k is posting propaganda videos from the YPG, which is affiliated with the PKK which has a communist ideology and is considered by the US and EU to be a terrorist organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfPMXG9L7eA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Du%27a_Khalil_Aswad

Yeah, they're light years ahead of those ISIS neanderthals. :mellow:

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Fate on February 11, 2015, 12:03:58 AM

From your link:

QuoteA protest against Aswad's killing in Arbil attracted hundreds of Kurds who called for an end to honor killings.

This alone makes them better than most of the other peoples in the region.

Grey Fox

Muslims will muslims.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 11, 2015, 08:37:50 AM

Muslims will muslims.

The people who killed her were not Muslims.
The people who killed her were not Muslims.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

ISIS offensive in Iraq, Yemen loses military base to AQAP.

:glare:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive