The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 10, 2014, 07:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: 11B4V on March 06, 2015, 02:05:13 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/isis-throws-gay-men-off-buildings/vi-BBighlS

QuoteISIS throws gay men off buildings

WTF they using a grenade chaser after they throw him off. :huh:

I think that is his smartphone.  Not a 'nade.

11B4V

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 06, 2015, 02:15:30 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/isis-throws-gay-men-off-buildings/vi-BBighlS

WTF they using a grenade chaser after they throw him off. :huh:

I think that is his smartphone.  Not a 'nade.

A smart phone......of course. This nards need to be stamped out with extreme violence and prejudice. It's the only thing they understand.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

That they're destroying old statues seems to me a very minor problem. But so many people get much more upset over an old statue than a living breathing human.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

That is what the Quran recommends, I believe.  Or it may be a Hadith.  This is something that goes on in conservative Islamic countries.  So not surprising there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on March 06, 2015, 02:38:56 AM
That they're destroying old statues seems to me a very minor problem. But so many people get much more upset over an old statue than a living breathing human.

Thanks Slargos.  Anything else we should not be upset about?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

mongers

The number of British volunteers going or wanting to fight with Peshmerga and anti-ISIL forces seems to be growing apace.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Guy from the 1st picture apprently survived the fall was then stoned.

Remember the Atlantic piece on the Caliphate. The goal of this is to turn back civilization to the 7th century.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on March 06, 2015, 08:41:11 AM

Thanks Slargos.  Anything else we should not be upset about?

Lottery tickets
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Humanity > Humans.

Those statues are a lot more important than your worthless ass.

Jacob

It's possible to find both brutal murder and wanton destruction of ancient artifacts to be terrible.

Valmy

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on March 06, 2015, 10:52:45 AM
It's possible to find both brutal murder and wanton destruction of ancient artifacts to be terrible.

Enough with your reasonableness! You make me sick.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Get out.

The Brain

Sure, if your priorities are fucked up.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.