News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Alci, fahdiz - DOTA2?

Started by Syt, June 08, 2014, 01:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Guys, Steam tells me that you two have a combined playtime of 2240 hours on this.

I hope that's a glitch in Steam? :unsure:  :ph34r:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Iormlund

I have something like 700 hours.

Though much of that is watching replays and testing new stuff with bots/private lobbies (spell combos, jungling efficiency, last hitting, etc).

I think I've "only" played 300 or so games.

fhdz

It's got to be a glitch, I have only played very rarely.
and the horse you rode in on

sbr

Nope it's right.  Alci has 2241 hours himself though, fhdz has 2.2.

It's a bit like the game where Wilt Chamberlain and Al Attles combined to score 117 points.

sbr

Call of Duty United Offensive is the 8th most played game by my Steam friends; 4533 hours.

All by one guy.  :hmm:

fhdz

Quote from: sbr on June 08, 2014, 05:31:59 PM
Nope it's right.  Alci has 2241 hours himself though, fhdz has 2.2.

It's a bit like the game where Wilt Chamberlain and Al Attles combined to score 117 points.

:lol:
and the horse you rode in on

Alcibiades

Yeah I've been playing it for a few years.  It's a rash that won't go away.   :blush:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Iormlund

Yeah it's great fun if you play with mates rather than random Russians.

By the way Alci, how can I beat something like a Centaur + Tiny lane? Or an Axe skipping towers without long range heroes?

Alcibiades

Double stun and that much burst is really rough to beat.  You really have to just play safe against something like that and harass with range or magic- but not centaur too well, obviously.

You can beat an Axe pull with magic damage.  Dark seer orb,  timber will mess him up - that kind of stuff.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 09, 2014, 01:41:53 AM

Yeah I've been playing it for a few years.  It's a rash that won't go away.   :blush:

Obviously it's not the rash like EVE, where you disappear for days on end.

Last night your friends were trying to figure out how to fit that new covert mining frigate into a tackler.  You really should check in.

Alcibiades

I'll try, I just really don't have that much time to play what I want right now.  And getting back into eve takes a big time sink.  Hoping to have a good amount of time around the 4th of July to mid month and then we'll see what I can do...

Eddie Teach

Quote from: sbr on June 08, 2014, 05:36:26 PM
Call of Duty United Offensive is the 8th most played game by my Steam friends; 4533 hours.

All by one guy.  :hmm:

I've put around that much time into WoW.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?