Staind singer stops concert to demand audience members stop ‘molesting’ teen

Started by jimmy olsen, June 03, 2014, 06:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 10, 2014, 11:34:08 AM
Havent smoked since September. 

Knew that would draw you out :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on June 10, 2014, 11:36:03 AM

Your mom won't allow it eh?

J/k congrats man that is great :hug:

Although he didn't say anything about e-cigs...  :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Edited, shithead.  Even you dont deserve shot, derfetus.  Only Ed would deserve that shot. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on June 10, 2014, 11:38:51 AM

J/k congrats man that is great :hug:

Although he didn't say anything about e-cigs...  :ph34r:

Pfft, they suck too.

No, no nicotine products.  I just punch things instead.:(

CountDeMoney

Considering she thinks I quit in 2012, it wouldwreck havoc with plausible deniability.  And had the nose of a bloodhound.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on June 10, 2014, 11:28:52 AM
Quote from: merithyn on June 10, 2014, 09:26:50 AM
Confession time: I'm a bit ashamed of myself.

The more I read about what's going on with women in India, Syria, etc., the more I realize what a whiney little bitch I must sound like. So I'm a bit uncomfortable walking through a park. So a guy may not take me as seriously. So I can't get shit-faced in a bar and necessarily walk out unscathed. So I have to teach my daughter to be a little more on the alert than her brothers. Big deal.

At least I don't have to worry about her being gang-raped then slaughtered.

Yes, we as a country can do better, but we're far from the worst.  :(

Meri, while it's always a valid and useful idea to realize that you're dealing with "first world problems", that doesn't mean your complaints are without merit. :hug:

Yep!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

So you quit alcohol a long time ago, now you've quit nicotine.  Caffeine must be getting pretty nervous.

Back on topic, I just read that Egypt criminalized sexual harassment a few days ago.  How about that.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

dps

Quote from: derspiess on June 10, 2014, 12:09:41 PM

Back on topic, I just read that Egypt criminalized sexual harassment a few days ago.  How about that.

So a woman who gets harrassed there gets stoned now?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive