News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

I was expecting Brazil to win this world cup but an injury to neymar on a team short of attack options could be deadly
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 04, 2014, 06:20:00 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 04, 2014, 06:18:11 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 04, 2014, 01:55:31 PM
Colombians got this one
or not

New Tamas!
lol I only made one prediction!  Well that and Germany taking it, but I made that at the beginning
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on July 04, 2014, 06:20:26 PM
I was expecting Brazil to win this world cup but an injury to neymar on a team short of attack options could be deadly

Hulk was useless in this game, but in a better way than in previous games. So that's an upwards going form.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Monoriu

The mighty status quo will not be deterred due to a single injury. 

dps

Quote from: Liep on July 04, 2014, 06:11:06 PM
Looks like Neymar isn't going to be ready for the semis.

They're now saying he has a fractured vertebrae and will be out of the rest of the Cup.

Liep

Well that's Brazil out of the equation. I hear Fred burst out in tears when he got the message, I guess he knows the country will be expecting him to actually do stuff now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Quote from: Liep on July 04, 2014, 07:20:20 PM
Well that's Brazil out of the equation. I hear Fred burst out in tears when he got the message, I guess he knows the country will be expecting him to actually do stuff now.

Ouch  :XD: :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Pedrito

Quote from: Liep on July 04, 2014, 07:20:20 PM
:lol:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

FunkMonk

HVC

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 04, 2014, 04:34:56 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 04, 2014, 03:54:39 PM
:cry:

Worst.  World Cup.  Ever.

Worse than 2002 or 2010 ?

I may have been talking out of emotion there.  At least in 2002 the US advanced.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

FunkMonk