News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansmeister

I'm torn.  I'd like it for England to win, but only as long as Rooney doesn't score.

Liep

Rooney is determined not to score no matter how much his teammates try to disagree.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Pereira giving not one shit about the doctor trying to pull him after that huge knock out. :lol:

Tamas

Quote from: Liep on June 19, 2014, 03:24:24 PM
Pereira giving not one shit about the doctor trying to pull him after that huge knock out. :lol:

yeah that was impressive :D

England sucks, though.

Monoriu

It is important that either England or Uruguay wins.  If it is a draw, then it will be very likely that Italy and Costa Rica will advance.

Agelastus

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 19, 2014, 03:15:27 PM
I'm torn.  I'd like it for England to win, but only as long as Rooney doesn't score.

I assume you're no longer rooting for us then? :P

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Norgy

:bowler:

A goal is a goal is a goal.

Liep

Rooney scored. :huh: In what was a really nice English play. :huh:

Zanza

Good. Let's see what the other 15 minutes bring us. :)

Hansmeister

Quote from: Agelastus on June 19, 2014, 03:36:13 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on June 19, 2014, 03:15:27 PM

I assume you're no longer rooting for us then? :P
Fuck, fuckity fuck, fuck.  Why did it have to be Rooney? 

Agelastus

Quote from: Liep on June 19, 2014, 03:37:12 PM

Well, we do have a ration allocation of one of those per World Cup, you know... :D
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Norgy

That was as much of a penalty for Sturridge as that Fred The Concrete Building got.

Norgy

Quote from: Agelastus on June 19, 2014, 03:39:02 PM
Quote from: Liep on June 19, 2014, 03:37:12 PM

Well, we do have a ration allocation of one of those per World Cup, you know... :D

I'd say this is one of the more exciting England teams I've seen since Italy 1990 and England 1996.
Sterling is good, Lallana, exciting player, Sturridge, well, he's grown into a very fine player.
Come on, Iiiiiiiingerlaaaand!