News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Fall of the West

Started by The Brain, May 09, 2014, 08:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Today I was at the supermarket looking for a new toothbrush. In my youth there used to be three different kinds of toothbrushes: Soft, Medium and Hard. I realized today that there are no more Hard brushes. There's Soft and Medium (and Extra Soft for the fags). I never really gave up before but I know now that we will not win. The Asian hordes will destroy us, because their will is stronger.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

My local CVS has hard toothbrushes.  They don't make them obvious so you have to hunt for them, but they're there.  And I'm sure there's some black market outfit in Sweden that deals in hard bristles.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Darth Wagtaros

I think hard toothbrushes are discouraged by dentists because of gum damage.
PDH!

celedhring

We have hard toothbrushes over here too. With any luck the Asian hordes will be stopped, and dental hygiene will be widespread.

Ed Anger

#Brainneedshardtoothbrush

Be sure to tweet a sad pic with that hashtag.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 09, 2014, 09:06:49 AM

Google suggests erosion of tooth enamel though supposedly not that much more so than a regular tooth brush.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 09, 2014, 09:06:49 AM

A very timely post. I just got back from the dentist and need to go back on Tuesday for some procedure to fill in gaps where my gums receded. They are blaming me for brushing too hard.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 09, 2014, 09:25:50 AM
#Brainneedshardtoothbrush

Be sure to tweet a sad pic with that hashtag.

Problem: fixed.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

You are not an animal, use extra soft.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 09, 2014, 09:54:15 AM
You are not an animal, use extra soft.

And then have to replace the toothbrush a week later??  No thanks.

Grey Fox

Apply less pressure, once again, you are not an animal. Be Gentle.

I have that problem, I go thru so much fucking brushes.

The Brain

I use soft brushes. THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT

The point is we're finished. Insect civilization, not human, will rule this galaxy now and always.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

You are assuming that at any point we were anything but finished.

That is a wrong assumption.

DGuller