Britain does so much cocaine, it's in the water supply

Started by CountDeMoney, May 13, 2014, 07:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 13, 2014, 07:36:46 PM
A big reason prices have plunged, police told the Economist, is that its quality has dropped. Dealers cut coke more than before to increase profit margins with anesthetic that mimics the numbing effect that cocaine has on the gums. One expert says the cocaine available at pubs and clubs is so weak that "a lot of users wouldn't know what real cocaine is." In Scotland, purity can be as low as 5 percent.
Scumbags.  :mad:

The Brain

They looked at the Stockholm wastewater earlier this year and reached the conclusion that a Wednesday in Stockholm people take 2,400 hits of cocaine. Smoke around 94,000 joints.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

What the hell is "spice"? Is the UK dealing with Arrakis and not telling us?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on May 14, 2014, 08:55:11 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 13, 2014, 07:36:46 PM
A big reason prices have plunged, police told the Economist, is that its quality has dropped. Dealers cut coke more than before to increase profit margins with anesthetic that mimics the numbing effect that cocaine has on the gums. One expert says the cocaine available at pubs and clubs is so weak that “a lot of users wouldn’t know what real cocaine is.” In Scotland, purity can be as low as 5 percent.
Scumbags.  :mad:

I am not sure I want to live in a world where you can not even trust your coke dealer anymore.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Malthus on May 14, 2014, 10:55:27 AM
What the hell is "spice"? Is the UK dealing with Arrakis and not telling us?  :hmm:

Synthetic cannabinoids.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2014, 11:39:40 AM
I am not sure I want to live in a world where you can not even trust your coke dealer anymore.

Move to Toronto?

Malthus

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on May 14, 2014, 12:06:16 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 14, 2014, 10:55:27 AM

Synthetic cannabinoids.

Well, I guess we won't be warping space-time then.  :( At least, not in reality.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

He who controls the spice, controls the London underworld.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?