News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gerry Adams arrested

Started by Sheilbh, May 01, 2014, 01:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 01, 2014, 10:26:13 AM
He's a TD for County Louth in the Republic.

So this is like the British coming into Vermont and arresting Ethan Allen?  OUTRAGE!

And of course a guy like him is a TD.  Ah Ireland.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

From my reading of the article, Adams presented himself at the police station in Antrim after the warrant for his arrest went out. No foolish loitering in the wrong side of the border, no cross border raids; he was wanted and he gave himself up.

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on May 01, 2014, 10:36:00 AM
From my reading of the article, Adams presented himself at the police station in Antrim after the warrant for his arrest went out. No foolish loitering in the wrong side of the border, no cross border raids; he was wanted and he gave himself up.

What a pussy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on May 01, 2014, 11:08:59 AM

What a pussy.

:huh:

It's the honourable thing to do.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on May 01, 2014, 11:09:29 AM

What a pussy.

:rolleyes:  Some fighter he is.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on May 01, 2014, 11:11:40 AM
Quote from: Barrister on May 01, 2014, 11:09:29 AM

What a pussy.

:rolleyes:  Some fighter he is.

He hasn't been a fighter for at least 20 years.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Then he's a quitter.  No respect.

PRC

What was the reason for the IRA to kill this woman?

derspiess

Quote from: PRC on May 01, 2014, 11:28:18 AM

Article said she was a (wrongly) suspected informant.

The Brain

Quote from: PRC on May 01, 2014, 11:28:18 AM

:huh: It's the IRA.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Quote from: derspiess on May 01, 2014, 11:26:54 AM

You'll be resorting to critiquing his choice of shoes, next.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: mongers on May 01, 2014, 11:54:59 AM

You'll be resorting to critiquing his choice of shoes, next.

And then socks after that.  Can't give those bloody IRA/Sinn Fein/Provo types any breathing room whatsoever.

Jacob

So you are opposed to the Good Friday Accords and the cessation of sectarian paramilitary fighting?

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on May 01, 2014, 11:58:55 AM

So you are opposed to the Good Friday Accords and the cessation of sectarian paramilitary fighting?

Shut up, IRA apologist :angry: