30-40
1 (3.8%)
41-50
0 (0%)
>50
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

crazy canuck

I havent really kept track.  I binge read and then moderate a bit.  I would estimate 25 or so a year.

Sheilbh

I'd guess somewhere between 20-30. But I don't really count.
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

I've never counted so...no idea. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Not as many as I buy, lately.  :sleep:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Josephus

Yeah...my new year's resolution several years ago was to quit buying books until I get my "to read" pile to a more manageable size. hasn't happened. Everytime I'm near a book store I HAVE to go in and ...then, we all know the result.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

sbr

I know for a fact I have finished 1 book this year.

I also know that I read at least 1 entire book last year.  It very well could have been more, but I can't think of what it was.

I used to read non-stop; then I discovered the internet and PC games.  :blush:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on April 29, 2014, 05:11:06 PM
Yeah...my new year's resolution several years ago was to quit buying books until I get my "to read" pile to a more manageable size. hasn't happened. Everytime I'm near a book store I HAVE to go in and ...then, we all know the result.

:D

I am with you!  My youngest son has also picked up the habit.  We are both very happy spending time in a book store adding to our "to read" piles.

Josephus

:lol:

It can be an expensive hobby though.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Scipio

Between one hundred and two hundred a year, not counting comic books and graphic novels.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

I have my books, and my poetry to protect me.
I am she-e-eilded in my a-a-armor.

Camerus

Probably roughly one per week or two.

Maladict

Quote from: Josephus on April 29, 2014, 05:11:06 PM

:yes:

I somehow managed to break even last year, but this year is a lost cause already.
And then there's the upcoming trip to London  :ph34r:

Still, if you're going to spend your money on stuff, I can't think of anything better.

Maladict

Quote from: Scipio on April 29, 2014, 07:00:54 PM
Between one hundred and two hundred a year, not counting comic books and graphic novels.

Er..what?  :wacko:
You read a book every two days?

celedhring

One per month usually, although that's now falling since I moved to a new apartment and I have shorter commutes.