News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Easter!

Started by jimmy olsen, April 19, 2014, 11:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

It's Sunday, why isn't he sleeping in?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 20, 2014, 12:17:46 AM
It's Sunday, why isn't he sleeping in?

From what I gather, he seemed to be a rather religious fellow. He probably wanted to make sure he got a seat at an easter service.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Today should be a pleasant day.  Mom is cooking and my sister's family is coming over, so there will be ample opportunity to celebrate the resurrection of Christ Our Lord with an afternoon of passive-aggressiveness.

Then I'll depart to the basement, watch The Last Temptation of Christ, and murder a chocolate bunny in the Mohammedian fashion:  head first.

Duque de Bragança

Folar, gâteau au chocolat and champagne (the real one just in case the usual suspects wonder).
Earlier on, a great little known Spanish movie El Verdugo http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057643/ about an executioner.

Admiral Yi

I'm working today.  I got the Sunday through Thursday rotation.

Josephus

Read on a self-affirming blog today

Today is Easter where we celebrate the death of Jesus.

Um....try again.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Man I am exhausted.  All that church stuff plus a day of running after sugar high kids.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"