News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird phone calls

Started by Razgovory, June 19, 2014, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

My dad noticed that there have been a lot of strange outgoing phone calls from our number to some place in Illinois.  Almost all under a minute in durations.  I did some searches for the number but haven't found much.  Tried calling the number but got a message saying I didn't dial is right.  Not sure how to proceed.  Number is 217-727-1979  It's in a small town called Gibson Illinois.  Beyond that, I don't know.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

That is a good opening to any number of Thrillers/Horror movies

Liep

Is the call coming from inside the house? :huh:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Probably Indian burial ground.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

It's an unregistered number.  I think I'll talk to the phone company about that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

PRC

Quote from: The Brain on June 19, 2014, 06:03:01 PM
Probably Indian burial ground.

Possible insane asylum that burnt down a couple decades ago.