News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

This signing day stuff got real stupid, real fast.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 05, 2015, 08:28:43 AM
This signing day stuff got real stupid, real fast.

Yep.  Drama queens take center stage.

I do not understand recruiting at all.  Why everybody is not lining up to play for Briles at Baylor and Patterson at TCU is beyond me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Class, thy name is Ohio St.

http://deadspin.com/cardale-jones-has-an-important-update-about-crushing-ki-1685023684

QuoteBack in January, Ohio State quarterback Cardale Jones visited some kids at the hospital. One of the kids unwisely hopped on the sticks like Jones was going to take it easy on him in the NCAA football video game. Jones did not take it easy, and beat the kid by a reported score of 91-35. Now, more than a month later, Jones wants us to know what really happened that day.

QuoteCardale Jones @CJ12_

Man I wish everyone stop saying I beat a kid in the hospital 91-35.... It was 98-35, had 91 with 1:26 left in the 4th
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

alfred russel

Cut Cardale Jones some slack. I'd feel a bit patronized if he let me win. I can see how it can still be fun to get a visit from a football player, play video games with him, and lose the video game.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Football players are competitive and hate to lose.  Big deal.  At least he played with the kid.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."