News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasputin

Dorsey was right. The canes were the japs at Okinawa. Same result.
Who is John Galt?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Rasputin on November 15, 2014, 11:58:10 PM

Then FSU's nuke better be pretty close to completion, or they're going to suffer greatly in weeks to come.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

RORZ

alfred russel

Not until our coaches commit seppuku.

If they are reluctant, I'll settle for the fans hanging them from the scoreboard with some of Al Golden's stupid ties.

I'll be equally satisfied with the university giving them multi million dollar buyouts to go away.

Or basically whatever it takes for them to never again coach at the school.

Bring back Butch Davis. Or Ed Orgeron. Or basically anyone else besides some fat fucker from Penn State with ties to the Sandusky/Paterno regime.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 16, 2014, 01:26:15 AM

RORZ

Yeah, LOL. It isn't as though I picked the analogy because the Hurricanes were underdogs.

Uncle seedy, why don't you tell us about Maryland and Notre Dame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

alfred russel

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on November 15, 2014, 07:53:17 PM
Time to bomb Pearl Harbor?

It was, but it seems admiral golden followed up a magnificent first wave by sitting around with his thumb up his ass and lost his fleet in a counterattack.

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 15, 2014, 09:04:22 PM
I enjoyed the snow games today.  :)

But wasn't it nice to end the day with a game in miami where the cheerleaders weren't all bundled up?

dps

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 16, 2014, 12:02:58 AM

Then FSU's nuke better be pretty close to completion, or they're going to suffer greatly in weeks to come.

The ACC offices have to be scared shitless that FSU is going to play like this against Duke or Georgia Tech in the conference title game and lose and then the conference won't get anybody in the top 4.  My understanding is that that makes about a $20million difference for the league.

Rasputin

At some point, when can FSU get some love and respect for winning 26 in a row, or spotting Louisville 21, Miami 16 (twice), and nc state 17, while collecting wins along the way.

It is now just a couple weeks shy of two full years since anyone has beaten FSU on the field. They are the defending national champion, and the only team in the last eight years to take the title away from the sec. Shouldn't FSU be the presumptive number one team until someone takes their belt away on the field of play?

Last year they blew teams out and the knock was whether they could win the close one. This year they prove tenacious and unbeatable in the second half and are faulted for not blowing anyone out. It's getting tiring.
Who is John Galt?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on November 15, 2014, 10:54:38 PM
From 2-4 to 6-5!  Beat TCU! :yeah:

:punk:

What'd you think of the metallic logo?  I thought it was alright, just had a tendency to get a little washed out by the lights. 

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Rasputin on November 16, 2014, 03:13:32 AM
They are the defending national champion, and the only team in the last eight years to take the title away from the sec. Shouldn't FSU be the presumptive number one team until someone takes their belt away on the field of play?

Nah, too much turnover in college football to rest on last year's laurels.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on November 16, 2014, 01:49:16 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 16, 2014, 01:26:15 AM

RORZ

Yeah, LOL. It isn't as though I picked the analogy because the Hurricanes were underdogs.

Uncle seedy, why don't you tell us about Maryland and Notre Dame.

What do they have to do with anything?  I was watching Miami and FSU last might.  All you retards operate under the assumption that, if I follow a team, I follow it with the same level of psychosis as you do.

Rasputin

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 16, 2014, 04:19:20 AM
They are the defending national champion, and the only team in the last eight years to take the title away from the sec. Shouldn't FSU be the presumptive number one team until someone takes their belt away on the field of play?

Nah, too much turnover in college football to rest on last year's laurels.

No one has beaten them this year either
Who is John Galt?

MadImmortalMan

At some point, when can FSU get some love and respect for winning 26 in a row, or spotting Louisville 21, Miami 16 (twice), and nc state 17, while collecting wins along the way.

It is now just a couple weeks shy of two full years since anyone has beaten FSU on the field. They are the defending national champion, and the only team in the last eight years to take the title away from the sec. Shouldn't FSU be the presumptive number one team until someone takes their belt away on the field of play?

Last year they blew teams out and the knock was whether they could win the close one. This year they prove tenacious and unbeatable in the second half and are faulted for not blowing anyone out. It's getting tiring.

Need moar snow games.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 15, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
The one time I root for the Aggies and they let me down.  :mad:

Go Vols! Go Razorbacks!

It's what they do :console:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."