News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

charliebear wants Sparty to win so bad she telepathically knocks over Nebraska's O-Line.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Ok now I really want to see who Mark May picks for the playoff next week.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Grumble's blood pressure might be a tad high righ now.

CountDeMoney

I'm curious as to what Saban's going to do tonight;  kick some puppies, or cruise for runaway streetwalkers, the kind that nobody will miss.

Ed Anger

I assume Hoke is gonna order the 2 large pizzas for 5.99 each.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 04, 2014, 09:18:33 PM
I'm curious as to what Saban's going to do tonight;  kick some puppies, or cruise for runaway streetwalkers, the kind that nobody will miss.

I'm pretty sure you won't find him diddling prepubescent boys along side the Notre Dame staff.

Valmy

sbr

Notre Dame -> Catholic -> buttfuck prepubescent boys  :huh:

Valmy

Quote from: sbr on October 04, 2014, 10:04:58 PM
Notre Dame -> Catholic -> buttfuck prepubescent boys  :huh:

Oh gotcha.  After Penn State it is hard to know whether you were being literal or not.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on October 04, 2014, 09:55:04 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 04, 2014, 09:18:33 PM

I'm pretty sure you won't find him diddling prepubescent boys along side the Notre Dame staff.

I understand;  with your Patriots officially in the shitter, all you have is college football season.  I understand the need to lash out.  It's OK.

Valmy

Ok how many Hail Marys is the freaking PAC 12 season going to have?

Valmy

Wow is Michigian State going to Michigan State this thing away?

Scipio

Frankly, I don't know what all the fuss is about. Down here in Mississippi, the weather is perfect, the women are beautiful, and the beer is cheap.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Valmy

charliebears psychic powers did it again!