News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Fuck, 2nd and 14 for Cal with 2:30 left and DPI for a first down. Killer penalty.

Cal misses a 47 yard field goal. Arizona ball down 2 with 52 seconds left, no timeouts.

Arizona hits Jones again for 41 yards, played called back on OPI call. :bleeding:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Solomon hits Hill for 20 yards, down to the Cal 47. We have a pretty good kicker, but probably need at least another 20...

0 rows returned

Berkut

As time expires, Solomon hits HIll for a 47 yard TD. Game over. Arizona fucking wins. HOLY SHIT WHY CANT I WATCH THAT ON TV???

0 rows returned

Berkut

Just trying to watch highlights now on ESPN.

Arizona hit Hill for 20 yard completiong, 7 seconds left on the clock, got down and spiked the ball with 4 seconds remaining at the Cal 47.

Last play of the game, Solomon to Austin Hill for a 47 yard TD. Stll no video posted of that last TD...there it is - Hail Mary into the end zone.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/video?gameId=400548266

Anu Solomon ends up going 47/73 for 520 yards, 5 TDs, 2 INTs. That has to be some records there.

Caleb Jones: 13/186 3 TDs
Austin Hill: 8/127 2 TDs

Wow, what a game.

0 rows returned

Berkut

This might be one of the most amazing games at Arizona ever.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Ooops:

Cal celebrates a little early - sent this out in an email during the 4th quarter apparently.

RichRod comes to Jesus:

0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

lol, Berkut transmitting play-by-play to Languish on Pacific Time, only people on are European soccer fags.  Bless his little heart.  DESERT SMARM

QuoteOhio State coach Urban Meyer told HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel" he was depressed while coaching at Florida in 2009, lost 37 pounds and was "mentally broke."

Meyer was suffering from chest pains and self-medicating for his stress.

"Now I'm taking two Ambiens," Meyer told the HBO show. "I would drink a beer on top of it, just to get some sleep. Not many people know that.

"And I go from 217 pounds to 180 pounds. I lose 37 pounds."

That all occurred when the Gators were undefeated in 2009 -- until losing to Alabama in the SEC title game.

After the loss to the Crimson Tide, Meyer was admitted into a hospital with chest pains.

"They said, 'We don't believe it was a heart attack.' " Meyer said. "So, OK, 'Well, what is it?' 'We don't know.'

"And then you start thinking, 'There's something wrong with me mentally, you know? What is going on here?' "

Meyer said he was depressed.

"I thought I was dying," Meyer said. "Mentally, I was broke."

Meyer said after Florida won the national title after the 2008 season he didn't -- and couldn't -- enjoy the victory. He began recruiting literally minutes after the 24-14 win over Oklahoma in the BCS title game in Miami ended.

"I was in a panic situation," Meyer said. "We just won it. We got to do it again. I close the door. And I started just recruiting. One of my friends came and said, 'What are you doing?' He said, 'Enjoy, what's wrong with you, man? Enjoy this.' I tried."

In 2009, Meyer resigned as Florida's coach before the Sugar Bowl, but then changed his mind and stayed. He left Florida for good after the 2010 season. He worked as an ESPN analyst in 2011 before becoming Ohio State's head coach in 2012.

Funny, I don't see him mention anywhere how he was self-medicating with a member of the U of F dance team.  :lol:

Line up of suspects:

Berkut

19 of 26 for 254 yards, 4 TDs, 0 ints.

Not  a bad stats game, eh?

That is Anu Solomon in the 4th quarter last night.

0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

Hah! There is nothing anyone can say to make me sad about my Wildcats today.

0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 21, 2014, 10:08:44 AM
Line up of suspects:

1/22 are black. In Florida. Maybe affirmative action is still needed.  :hmm:  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 21, 2014, 10:08:44 AM
Line up of suspects:

They are all guilty. Each and every one. Not an innocent among them.  :)

Charlie Strong apparently kicked another guy off the team. I'm convinced this is part of his master plan to get rid of all the defensive players and take the field himself. Sternly looking at the opponent with his arms crossed, he will terrify the opponent into submission. He won't even have to move.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: alfred russel on September 23, 2014, 12:49:46 PM
Charlie Strong apparently kicked another guy off the team. I'm convinced this is part of his master plan to get rid of all the defensive players and take the field himself. Sternly looking at the opponent with his arms crossed, he will terrify the opponent into submission. He won't even have to move.

Kennedy Estelle played on the Oline.  This is #9 kicked off the team.  Mack was just letting them do whatever the fuck they wanted, it looks like.

alfred russel

I generally don't want to post other people's stuff here, but I saw this and had to share (ouch on the last one):

10 Promotional Slogans for the Michigan Football Ticket Sales Office

Watching them in-person is cheaper than breaking your TV.

- – – – -

Reserve your seat for the Jim Harbaugh Era.
- – – – -

Because where else can you see a guy with a
lineman's number try to play quarterback.
- – – – -

The Big House: The State of Michigan's largest depression support group.
- – – – -

A chance to maybe see Kate Upton in person
instead of leering at her online, you pervert.
- – – – -

You wanted RichRod gone. Deal with the consequences.
- – – – -

It really helps you appreciate all that we once were.
- – – – -

We wouldn't have put in all of these seats if we
thought you'd stop coming in. Do us a solid here.
- – – – -

Please. All the Coke you can drink. Please just come, guys.
- – – -

Because Michigan State games are sold out.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

MadImmortalMan

Number 9 burgers are the best thing about Ann Arbor.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers