How long will it take the Geek Squad people to annoy me?

Started by Ed Anger, June 06, 2009, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long will it take the Geek Squad people to annoy me?

As soon as they pull up
19 (59.4%)
at 15 minutes
7 (21.9%)
at the 30 minute mark
4 (12.5%)
at the 45 minute mark
0 (0%)
an hour
0 (0%)
at an hour and a half
0 (0%)
2 hours
0 (0%)
They won't annoy me
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 08, 2009, 10:19:33 AM
Done and installed. Only got annoyed about an hour in, when one of the scutmonkeys kept scoping out where things was located in the house. I will place the house on yellow alert for awhile, in case him or his buddies wants to visit to rob the place.

Invest in:

Syt

If I ever visit my sis in Pittsburgh, will you meet me? :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Dude, he's not gonna meet anyone, ever.  I live like 2 hours away and he's rebuffed me every time I've tried to reach out.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on June 08, 2009, 02:28:41 PM
Dude, he's not gonna meet anyone, ever.  I live like 2 hours away and he's rebuffed me every time I've tried to reach out.

You sir, are at least 3 hours away. Obey the speed limit.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Official Ed Anger policy:

Between my paranoia and really not interested in meeting people, the answer is no.

I just don't see the fascination or the need to.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 08, 2009, 03:32:16 PM
You sir, are at least 3 hours away. Obey the speed limit.  :mad:

Whereas I could probably be at your place in less than an hour  :menace:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 08, 2009, 10:19:33 AM
Done and installed. Only got annoyed about an hour in, when one of the scutmonkeys kept scoping out where things was located in the house. I will place the house on yellow alert for awhile, in case him or his buddies wants to visit to rob the place.
I warned you not to let a poor person into your house.  Hopefully they'll show up to rob you when you're out.  That way, you won't get raped.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on June 08, 2009, 02:39:10 PM
Mr Ed: Most elaborate sock puppet ever?

Most definitely.
Once upon a time, a poster named Monkeybutt seemed cool.  Had the same twisted sense of humor, same age, same childhood experiences.  I figured, "hey, maybe this dude is cool."
Then, the changes.
First, there was the broken leg.  No explanations, no reasons.  Just a broken leg.  Figured, "hell, it happens."
Then the disappearance.  And voila, married on the return.  Figured, "hell, guess he fell in love.  It happens."

The the facts start coming out over the years...the purchased submissive childbride, primo ass many years his junior...the $1,200,000 house...the Dodge...the 34,575,768" TV...and the cost?  Just required to pop out some kids, post-haste.  And his soul.

He's not Monkeybutt.  He's not Ed Anger.  He's a big-time moneymaker, only with life giftwrapped at the altar.
Peter Lemonjello, only with Neil's in-laws.

Don't hate him because he's beautiful.  It's not his fault he's smarter than you.  Next time, maybe you should sell out, too.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Habsburg

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2009, 05:57:04 AM
I dunno, the Geeks never bothered me.  Sure, they all look like members of Green Day, but they seem to know their shit.

:mmm:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Habsburg on June 08, 2009, 06:57:21 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2009, 05:57:04 AM
I dunno, the Geeks never bothered me.  Sure, they all look like members of Green Day, but they seem to know their shit.

:mmm:

Eww... Seriously Habs, Greenday?

EDIT: 1,500th Post! :yeah:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point