News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Canadian Crimes against Humanity

Started by Ed Anger, March 26, 2014, 10:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

What's your problem with Mighty Machines, Ginger Ed?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

In the building I work in, there's an office that says "Canadian ten-pin bowling association"

Given that everyone I see walking in is speaking Russian and that it's 10-pin, I know it's a front for some Russian mafia group.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 27, 2014, 06:10:07 AM

Alexander got hooked on it and it has to be the most boring piece of educational programming ever made.

Plus.. Canadian mullets. Egads.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Ah. Your problem is actually with the Late 1990s.

Ed Anger

Or netflix having it available and the GODDAMN NANNY showing him that.

Ed Anger

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2014, 12:00:37 PM
Still, fuck Canada.

:hmm:

Look at any map of North America, our Ontario cock is firmly lodge in your Ohio valley, while your limp floridian dick just hangs there.

NO REACH AROUND FOR YOU

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2014, 11:22:10 AM

Alexander got hooked on it and it has to be the most boring piece of educational programming ever made.

It could be worse, Ed.

Timmy went through a Might Machines phase too, so I know your pain.

But Andrew now is going through a Bubble Guppies phase.  He's constantly pointing to the tv going "bu bu gu pi?" (and no, we don't let him watch it all the time - maybe once in the morning and once before bed).  Problem is Netflix only has 13 22 minute episodes, so by now we've seen them all, repeatedly.  I want to strangle those little educational mer-people. :mad:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 27, 2014, 12:03:45 PM
Look at any map of North America, our Ontario cock is firmly lodge in your Ohio valley, while your limp floridian dick just hangs there.
It's not just hanging there, it's peeing on Latin America.  MAH MONROE DOCTRINE
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on March 27, 2014, 12:06:25 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2014, 11:22:10 AM

It could be worse, Ed.

Timmy went through a Might Machines phase too, so I know your pain.

But Andrew now is going through a Bubble Guppies phase.  He's constantly pointing to the tv going "bu bu gu pi?" (and no, we don't let him watch it all the time - maybe once in the morning and once before bed).  Problem is Netflix only has 13 22 minute episodes, so by now we've seen them all, repeatedly.  I want to strangle those little educational mer-people. :mad:

That is nothing compared with the Thomas the Tank Engine scars I bear to this day.  :ph34r:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jacob

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 27, 2014, 12:03:45 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2014, 12:00:37 PM
Still, fuck Canada.

:hmm:

NO REACH AROUND FOR YOU

:lol:

Grey Fox

You guys have it easy atleast it's only in 1 languages.

English, French Translation in Quebec, French translation in France, France shows, Quebec Shows.

:bleeding:

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2014, 10:31:30 PM
Count #4

Calliou.

http://youtu.be/IXjrEDd-GJI

The kid should have been aborted.

CANADA DELENDA EST

This has to be #1.  The only person who hates Caillou more than I is my wife.  It brings out her pure Latina fury.  We often take potshots at my sister in law for not only letting their kids watch that horrible show, but actually encouraging it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Speaking of kids shows, wtf is up with that Leapfrog educational show.  Not only do the high-pitched voices hurt my ears, but they had one episode with a crippled dog.  A crippled dog!  I know the BS inclusiveness/diversity reason they did it, but seeing a crippled dog in a cartoon was disturbing.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall