News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Atlanta's Food Deserts

Started by Syt, March 17, 2014, 07:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

It seems to me that Ide has no sense of smell.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

That doesn't seem to follow.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Larch

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on March 18, 2014, 08:29:32 AM
Ide on mouthfeel. :bleeding:

I call it texture.  I guess you call it something that sounds gross. :yuk:
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Ugh, the term 'mouthfeel'.  :yucky:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on March 18, 2014, 08:30:45 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 18, 2014, 08:29:32 AM
Ide on mouthfeel. :bleeding:

I call it texture.  I guess you call it something that sounds gross. :yuk:

No I used that term because it seemed appropriate for your attitude in these last few posts. Gross like a Lettow.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

'Mouthfeel' is a legit term for wine & beer tasting.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Anyplace without a Wegmans must be intolerable.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2014, 08:42:15 AM

It is used by annoying prats. Like Beer drinkers.

garbon

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 18, 2014, 08:49:40 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2014, 08:42:15 AM

It is used by annoying prats. Like Beer drinkers.

:cheers:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall