Knife-wielding mob kills 27 at China train station

Started by Syt, March 01, 2014, 03:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: Queequeg on March 02, 2014, 12:30:40 PM
If it really was Uighur radicals, that's thousands of miles away from Yunnan.  They're close to opposite ends of the country.

That's precisely the point.  They make sure they'll not get their own kind in the attack.

They did deliberately kill small children and pregnant women though.  Nice PR job there  <_<

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on March 02, 2014, 03:29:06 PM
If it were up to you we would all be fucking slaves.

What is wrong with fucking slaves?  You have a problem with property rights?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Yeah, in the US the death toll would have been much higher.  A bunch of guys come in with knives and start stabbing people, and then all the concealed-carry assholes start blazing away and accidentally execute everyone in the station.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Savonarola

Quote from: Syt on March 02, 2014, 12:48:09 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 02, 2014, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on March 02, 2014, 12:22:40 PM
Yunnan has been Chinese for two thousand years.

Apparently somebody forget to post that memo at the train station.

A group of determined men dressed in black and wearing balaclavas, knives tucked into belts, march towards the train station. At the entrance their leader signals them to stop.

Tense seconds tick by as he studies the pamphlet on the door. People shuffle nervously past them.

Finally he takes off his balaclava and turns towards his men.

"It appears that this place has been Chinese for two millennia," he says.

"Huh," says one. "Really. I didn't know that."

The leader shrugs. "Well, I guess that's that, then."

"Thank God," one of the would be assassins says as they stomp off. "We almost made a grave mistake there!"

:lol: :thumbsup:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock