News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Save Some Daylight

Started by Admiral Yi, March 08, 2014, 09:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Don't forget to change your clocks tonight you lazy gits.

Spring forward!  Fall back!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Yay, now let us never change from it ever again.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

KRonn

Is this daylight saving and changing of clocks even necessary anymore? Or just tradition now?

I changed my clocks back a couple weeks ago, in case I forgot to do it on the right day.     ;)

Eddie Teach

Computer and phone do it for me.  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Beenherebefore

I saved some daylight in a jar, but it went away. DISAPPOINTED.
The artist formerly known as Norgy

Caliga

Quote from: Beenherebefore on March 10, 2014, 02:31:12 PM
I saved some daylight in a jar, but it went away. DISAPPOINTED.
Who the fuck are you?

garbon

I'm very disappointed that my clock I didn't change last year (it is a pain to re-hang and I am teh lazy) is now on the correct time. I keep thinking I've still got an hour and then realize that calculation is no longer accurate. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.