News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Operation: Rescue The Nigger Fish

Started by CountDeMoney, June 06, 2009, 07:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Don't worry, once your life is over you can reload from a save sometime in your adolescence and choose the dark side path.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Norgy

Be sure not to sleep with them, Seedy!

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 11:50:37 AM
Quote from: PDH on June 06, 2009, 11:47:02 AM
Damn, I wanted hijinx.

Well, I did manage to impress the cute new girl who moved in across the way;  she thought it was sweet to save the fish.

:thumbsup:

Plus, the fish will help you keep calm, maybe reduce the amount of smokes and coffee you consume  :cool:

HVC

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 06, 2009, 01:06:14 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 11:50:37 AM
Quote from: PDH on June 06, 2009, 11:47:02 AM
Damn, I wanted hijinx.

Well, I did manage to impress the cute new girl who moved in across the way;  she thought it was sweet to save the fish.

:thumbsup:

Plus, the fish will help you keep calm, maybe reduce the amount of smokes and coffee you consume  :cool:

Long Term. short term his smoking and Coffee consumption shall go up as he stares at his bills and curses said fish :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Pedrito

1) Save fish and impress cute new neighbor
2) Hook her up by asking if she knows anything about fish and aquariums and if she would like to help you set yours up
3) ????
4) ....Profit!

BTW, nice move to have them safe in your pots. Now, if only you could find some spicy herbs to go with them...

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

CountDeMoney

You're not going to fucking believe this.
I had two of them in a single casserole dish.  I come home from scoring a sweet deal in a 20-gallon starter kit, and one of them is FUCKING HAVING BABIES AS WE SPEAK.  There's ten of them so far.  WTF?????????????

You can take the fish out of the hood...

Pedrito

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 01:20:40 PM
I had two of them in a single casserole dish.  I come home from scoring a sweet deal in a 20-gallon starter kit, and one of them is FUCKING HAVING BABIES AS WE SPEAK.  There's ten of them so far.  WTF?????????????

:lmfao:
This is becoming more and more entertaining

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 12:17:27 PM
I'm off to the pet store again.  <_<

Fucking conscience and compassion. <_<

good deeds shall not go unrewarded

jimmy olsen

:lol: Priceless
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

It's like a badly written Mr. Bean episode :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DisturbedPervert

They'll be a tasty snack for the other fish.

Richard Hakluyt

Finally, someone gets to have sex in CdM's apartment  :w00t:

Norgy

Habsburg