News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I made cinnamon rolls once.  They were awesome but I felt it was way too much work.  Easy enough to buy 'em at the Valero down the road.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Favourite Danish dinner is: Rugbrød med leverpostej (Ryebread with liver pâté). 6.2% of all Danes eat it for dinner every evening. Pizza comes in 2nd with 4.8%

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

I never had that, this isn't a sausage but baked.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Quote from: Liep on January 21, 2016, 04:26:03 AM
Favourite Danish dinner is: Rugbrød med leverpostej (Ryebread with liver pâté). 6.2% of all Danes eat it for dinner every evening. Pizza comes in 2nd with 4.8%

But is it pig liver or some other islamic liver?

Liep

Traditionally it's pig liver.

Syt

Quote from: Liep on January 21, 2016, 04:35:31 AM
I never had that, this isn't a sausage but baked.

Ah, no Leberwurst, then.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

That looks pretty delicious too. :mmm:

Tonitrus

I am NOT eating spaghetti, because after boiling...using one of those nifty pots with the drain holes built into the lid, while draining, the lids pops off and all of the spaghetti proceeds to shoot down the drain hole.

Le sigh.  :(

Eddie Teach

I had a jalapeno & cheese Whataburger. :mmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Walleye with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans at Johnny B's in Wapello IA.

Walleye may be my favorite white fish.

sbr

I made a pretty killer pot roast tonight.  It's not something I do often because it is absurd for 1 person, but they were on sale at the store and practically giving them away so I had too.

No smoker though. :(

Jaron

I was feeling cold and lazy so I ordered in some Dominos. Now that I've eaten totally not worth it. :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Baked ziti with red sauce with hamburger, sausage and Reindeer sausage and mozzarella.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

barkdreg

Tried the local Syrian delivery. No meat. Pretty good and enough for two meals.