Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Had several 2 pudding evening meals this week.  :bowler:   :showoff:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

I had a burger from Carl's Jr. for the first time yesterday.  Unsurprisingly, it tasted just like a burger from Hardee's though it had a different name. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

I had Thanksgiving dinner for dinner. :showoff:

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on October 14, 2015, 07:50:27 PM
I had Thanksgiving dinner for dinner. :showoff:

You guys should start a thread about that, it's soonish isn't it?

Caliga

Oh yeah.  It's not for another month.  But I love that meal and sometimes have it at other times throughout the year.  It's easy to make if you do a turkey breast in the crock pot.

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on October 14, 2015, 07:54:06 PM
Oh yeah.  It's not for another month.  But I love that meal and sometimes have it at other times throughout the year.  It's easy to make if you do a turkey breast in the crock pot.

:cool:

Remember that guy who has Xmas dinner every day of his year, Brit or American I think.

Caliga

:hmm: No. But I do remember Don Gorske, the guy who has McDonald's for every single meal every day of his life and has since the 1970s.

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on October 14, 2015, 07:59:53 PM
:hmm: No. But I do remember Don Gorske, the guy who has McDonald's for every single meal every day of his life and has since the 1970s.

Oh I forgot about that dude.

I must stop posting in this thread now, as it's making me hungry and I should go to bed instead.  :)

Caliga

Hopefully it wasn't talk of McDonald's that pushed you over the edge? :Embarrass:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on October 14, 2015, 08:23:14 PM
Hopefully it wasn't talk of McDonald's that pushed you over the edge? :Embarrass:

:lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Archy

Celeriac puree with breaded chicken with mushroom filling

Caliga

I had a lunch at an Italian chain that was actually pretty good, which is a rare find.  It's a chain called Johnny Carino's out of Texas.  The tomato sauce was a little too sweet, but that's to be expected in the HEARTLAND OF MURICA. :sleep:

Caliga

I had breakfast for dinner at McDonald's today.  They fucked up and didn't give me my hash browns, so then they gave me two of them.  YEA BOI

Caliga

Had Eyetalian Beef at Portillo's for lunch today.  Shoulda gotten a HAT DAHG as well. :hmm: