Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

:D

Actually, come to think of it I made grilled cheese once with some variety of French cheese and pesto, so I guess it doesn't have to be food of the poors.

Ed Anger

It also makes for a food of last resort after you discover your kids ate all the spaghetti. And garlic bread.

I won't be late again.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on February 23, 2015, 09:24:34 PM
:D

Actually, come to think of it I made grilled cheese once with some variety of French cheese and pesto, so I guess it doesn't have to be food of the poors.

Grilled cheese is amazing! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

I remember a place near Yorktown, VA where I got a burger for lunch on the 4th of July.  The "buns" were two separate grilled cheese sandwiches.  :mmm:

Caliga

Today at Chili's, I had chili.  Their chili kind of sucks. :blush:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Princesca made banana pancakes for breakfast.  Delicious!  Only ingredients were bananas, eggs, and cinnamon.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on February 28, 2015, 07:14:19 AM
Princesca made banana pancakes for breakfast.  Delicious!  Only ingredients were bananas, eggs, and cinnamon.

You mean, besides pancake mix, right?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

No, those were literally the only three ingredients.

Admiral Yi

So you had a banana omelet.  :huh:

Caliga

Tonitrus

Yi is just being Pancake Orthodox.