News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Why Writers Are the Worst Procrastinators

Started by Syt, February 13, 2014, 01:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Procrastination is a problem with any kind of work done at home. I would not overmistify it for writers. :P

Ed Anger

EMERGERD, I took a look at the cover services people offer. I'd be better off just putting a bloody severed penis as the cover since it is better than some of the schlock that some artists come up with.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

You say that like a bloody severed penis is necessarily a bad thing. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I would have thought that bums are the worst procrastinators.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017