News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fuck you Yamamoto, Nimitz read your mail

Started by Ed Anger, June 05, 2009, 10:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Just my annual Fuck the Japs anniversary of Midway.

Little yellow bastards.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Palisadoes

Three cheers!

Hip-hip...

Well... if that doesn't kill a thread I don't know what will?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Palisadoes on June 05, 2009, 10:21:05 AM
Three cheers!

Hip-hip...

Well... if that doesn't kill a thread I don't know what will?

All I have to do is start talking about my old sex life or boobs, and they will come flocking in.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

I'll see what I can do in the boobs department. I currently don't have access to my cameras.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

PDH

Topic:  The Battle of Midway would have been better if Confederate War Veterans' Had their graves desicrated by Japanese bombs slightly off target?

Discuss.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on June 05, 2009, 11:29:31 AM
Topic:  The Battle of Midway would have been better if Confederate War Veterans' Had their graves desicrated by Japanese bombs slightly off target?

Discuss.

Maybe.

Darth Wagtaros

Discuss.
I can't imagine how it WOULDN'T have been. 
PDH!

Norgy

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Neil

Discuss.
Given the prevailing winds, it'd be a miracle for a balloon bomb to reach the south-east section of the US.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.