Main Menu

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Started by Liep, February 06, 2014, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Anyone got a pic handy of this hotty?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 16, 2014, 04:47:43 PM
And you dont understand that Canada had the most gold medals in the last Winter Olympics.

And Britain managed to get 4th in London(3rd in golds). Home ice advantage and what not.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 16, 2014, 06:22:22 PM

Pretty sure they're talking about the tight little package in the middle, Anna Fenninger:

Admiral Yi

Danke. 

I'm still backing the Bosnian chick however.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 16, 2014, 06:34:44 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 16, 2014, 06:22:22 PM

Pretty sure they're talking about the tight little package in the middle, Anna Fenninger:

I'd pulverize all 3.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on February 16, 2014, 06:37:53 PM
Likewise: pics?

I'm pretty hopeless with the links and such.

If you watched the Parade of Nations(tm) the camera was on her on the whole time.

Admiral Yi

http://www.sochi2014.com/en/team-bosnia-herzegov-athletes?sport=AS&q=

Not the greatest of shots.  She looked way fucking better during the opening ceremony.  Beautiful smile.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 16, 2014, 07:47:47 PM

http://www.sochi2014.com/en/team-bosnia-herzegov-athletes?sport=AS&q=

Not the greatest of shots.  She looked way fucking better during the opening ceremony.  Beautiful smile.
:hmm: Did you forget to wear your glasses again?

Admiral Yi

She looked really good at the opening ceremonies.  I'm keeping my bet on.

Eddie Teach

Yi is correct, the Bosnian chick was easily the highlight of the Parade of Nations.

PDH

Just read about how the Jamaican bobsled team trains in Evanston, Wyoming.  Of course, that is because it is about an hour from the Salt Lake City site, but I would like to think it is because all Jamaicans want to live in cold, windy, and snowy Wyoming.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Poor Yi, going blind is such a tough predicament.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 16, 2014, 06:28:34 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 16, 2014, 04:47:43 PM
And you dont understand that Canada had the most gold medals in the last Winter Olympics.

And Britain managed to get 4th in London(3rd in golds). Home ice advantage and what not.

You are missing the point - it is the hockey gold that matters for the Russians and Canadians.  Even though Canada finished first in the gold count it would have been considered a poor showing if the Hockey team didnt win gold.

Eddie Teach

We've had successful Olympic games even when we lost the men's basketball. Likewise, Russia has had way too much success overall to pin it all on hockey.