News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Bought a New Ride

Started by Alcibiades, June 04, 2009, 07:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-ES-Loaded-1-OWNER-Sunroof-XE-LOW-LOW-MILES-NR_W0QQitemZ230346235729QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item35a1b49f51&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12|39%3A1|72%3A317|240%3A1318

Not using Ebay to buy it, bought it privately.

2001 Lexus ES300.  Prefer the old body style to the new.... And only 46k miles not a bad find imo.

Neat little slide show if you scroll down on that page. 
:wub:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 04, 2009, 07:31:31 PMPrefer the old body style to the new....

Yeah, love the bigger frames from the past.

Definitely CdM Approved.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Nice find on the mileage.  My only issue with the ES300 off this vintage, when I looked at it, is it felt too much like a jazzed-up Camry I was going to pay too much for.  So I bought an Acura CL instead. :P

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Tonitrus

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 04, 2009, 08:31:48 PM
You a chick?

I always just thought Lexi were for upper-class, middle-aged suburbanites who aren't into Ayran super cars(BMW/Merc).

Grey Fox

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 04, 2009, 09:35:12 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 04, 2009, 08:31:48 PM
You a chick?

I always just thought Lexi were for upper-class, middle-aged suburbanites who aren't into Ayran super cars(BMW/Merc).

They're somewhat popular with the dazzling urbanites and Mexicans around here, too.

Jaron

Gay Fox always has shit to talk.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Grey Fox

Quote from: Jaron on June 04, 2009, 11:10:23 PM

Hey, it's Emoron, how you being mate?

Click the ebay link, 4 ebay ads, 2 for Bras & 2 for stockings.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 05, 2009, 06:13:24 AM
Quote from: Jaron on June 04, 2009, 11:10:23 PM

Hey, it's Emoron, how you being mate?

Click the ebay link, 4 ebay ads, 2 for Bras & 2 for stockings.
Emoron?  :lmfao:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point