The World’s 85 Richest People Own as Much as the 3.5 Billion Poorest

Started by jimmy olsen, January 21, 2014, 01:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 07:17:44 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 21, 2014, 07:10:40 PM
These are the jokes folks.

I'm enjoying them.

For now, until I turn your den into a forward communications post to support revolutionary operations against the Cincinnati Bengals.  LOLZ BAY OF PICKS

fhdz

Quote from: Ideologue on January 21, 2014, 07:07:33 PM
The worst part about inequality is that wealth is now concentrated into so few hands that only an equally lucky few will get a chance to drag them from their beds when the revolution comes. :(

:D
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2014, 07:22:36 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 07:17:44 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 21, 2014, 07:10:40 PM
These are the jokes folks.

I'm enjoying them.

For now, until I turn your den into a forward communications post to support revolutionary operations against the Cincinnati Bengals.  LOLZ BAY OF PICKS

:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

The worst part about inequality is that wealth is now concentrated into so few hands that only an equally lucky few will get a chance to drag them from their beds when the revolution comes. :(

Um, you do realize that more than 85 people in the world possess wealth, right?

Monoriu

For plebs like me, I don't really care if 85 or 8 people have half the world's wealth.  That's not really my concern.  My concern is to have the opportunity to live a reasonably comfortable life if I work for it. 

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 21, 2014, 07:24:46 PM

You know, I appreciate the implied compliment, but not every little thing I say is meant to be an expression of or taken with grim seriousness.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on January 21, 2014, 08:31:00 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 21, 2014, 07:24:46 PM

You know, I appreciate the implied compliment, but not every little thing I say is meant to be an expression of or taken with grim seriousness.

In the grim future, there is only Nationalization.

Nationalization 40K

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 08:39:52 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 21, 2014, 08:35:57 PM
Miniature wargaming is a bourgeois affectation.

At Games Workshop prices, it sure is.

I applied for a store manager position at one of their stores, just for shits and giggles.   :lol:

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2014, 09:37:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 08:39:52 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 21, 2014, 08:35:57 PM
Miniature wargaming is a bourgeois affectation.

At Games Workshop prices, it sure is.

I applied for a store manager position at one of their stores, just for shits and giggles.   :lol:

You would have ended up strangling the customers.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

I am confident I possess the knowledge, skills and experience to succeed in the Warhammer universe. 
Except for Eldar fans.  Fuck those faggots.  Space Legolas-fuckers.

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2014, 10:15:56 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

I am confident I possess the knowledge, skills and experience to succeed in the Warhammer universe. 
Except for Eldar fans.  Fuck those faggots.  Space Legolas-fuckers.

Or Dark Eldar. Bunch of Space Martinuses, the lot of them.
and the horse you rode in on

CountDeMoney

Space Marines are fascinating, but if I were ever hardcore into WH40K miniatures, I'd have to go with Orks.  They're like the Red Army '45, but more disciplined.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017